Leandro Trossard (19)

Another smart assist

2 Likes
12 Likes

I doubt many of our supporters that would swap Trossard for Mudryk. :grinning:

2 Likes

Am I being geococked or are the rights holders on point with the copyright strikes?

On point, sadly. Gotta be so quick now.

11 Likes

This one still works

14 Likes

I thought Trossard was excellent again today. Love his versatility. He is rapidly becoming Freddie Ljungberg reincarnated with his ability to play on either wing, as a false 9, or as an attacking midfielder. Wouldn’t be surprised if Calvin Klein came knocking for him in the near future the rate he is playing!

6 Likes
12 Likes

Brilliant work from Leandro

3 Likes

How was that so perfect when he played it blind. Was it the pass, was it Jesus’s timing. Amazing.

12 Likes

Yep—both.

I’ve been amazed at how quickly he has integrated himself in the team. He looks like he has been playing in the team for years.

Fantastic business.

9 Likes

sometimes, size doesn’t matter, and Trossard proves it again

Married someone four inches taller. It’s true.

2 Likes

What I love about Leo is that he plays like he knows he belongs in this team, at this level. He’s doing his stuff like nothing has changed and with the confidence of a man who just doesn’t feel any pressure.

This could be the signing that we look back in years to come as the one that won us the league.

12 Likes

Way better than Martinelli

Watching Jarrod Bowen and it struck me that fans were more gaga about 4 goals 3 assista Bowen more than 8 goals 10 assists Trossard.

Why do you still keep going after him? I get not rating that highly vut you’re hating on the lad for no legitimate reason.

1 Like

He has the ability, this is no joke now. We have a golden opportunity to win the league, we are eight clear . This isn’t any time for nicely nicely, Martinelli, has to start making his chances count . We need a goal - a - game performances from him from now on in.

This is just total nonsense.

He just came off the back of 6 goals in 6 and got an assist yesterday.

So he’s literally got 7 goal contributions in 7 games

14 Likes