Leandro Trossard (19)

Benjamin White gets in the conversation too.

1 Like

I’d say four of our top 5 PL signings have came in the last 18 months :joy:

Come one now, you’re unfair on Eddie. He did very well for us and be was carrying an injury in his last few appearances.

6 Likes

He did do extremely well but he’s not the same level as Jesus and Trossard. He’s a great bench player to have

I think it’s just the profile of player. Leo seems to play the false 9 thing more naturally. Eddie is more rigid, not as fluid and the attack is more obvious in where it wants to go when he’s upfront.

Leo/Jesus lend more to the team and it works way better in how Arteta wants his team to play.

It will be an interesting one for the club if there was a worthy bid in the summer.

1 Like

Very easy to say with some players that play well for lower placed teams that if they were surrounded by better players they’d raise their game or you’d see more from them, in fact it tends not to happen, however, this is one of those instances.

Looks so at home surrounded by higher caliber players and it’s bringing the best out of him, such an astute signing and was made at the right time for us.

7 Likes

Eddie absolutely did the job when we needed him most and for that he deserves some accolades and respect.

A bench player for sure, but when we needed him, he stepped up big time no two ways about it.

4 Likes

I have a feeling Trossard is going to score a few important goals in the last 10 games.

3 Likes

I can’t remember a player coming in and making an impact this quick since Arshavin.
Trossard is playing like he’s been here for seasons rather than a plan B transfer we’ve just signed.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget, Trossard is a Belgium international, not simply a bum from lower placed teams. :smile:

1 Like

Unbelievable buy for a January window

20 Likes

Another smart assist

2 Likes
12 Likes

I doubt many of our supporters that would swap Trossard for Mudryk. :grinning:

2 Likes

Am I being geococked or are the rights holders on point with the copyright strikes?

On point, sadly. Gotta be so quick now.

11 Likes

This one still works

14 Likes

I thought Trossard was excellent again today. Love his versatility. He is rapidly becoming Freddie Ljungberg reincarnated with his ability to play on either wing, as a false 9, or as an attacking midfielder. Wouldn’t be surprised if Calvin Klein came knocking for him in the near future the rate he is playing!

6 Likes
12 Likes