Layvin Kurzawa

Dont forget Fabregas a legend vs not a legend.

1 Like

This whole thing was just Wow. One of the more funnier ones at the time: Giroud was meant as his back up for the next season and not his replacement :eyes:.

2 Likes
15 Likes

+1 for Arteta

3 Likes

Godteta

3 Likes

As much as I’m not convinced with Arteta, I admire him for this.

The board have chosen him and if they don’t back him in the transfer market and let him get the players he wants then they are fully responsible when it goes wrong.

The rest of this season he should do the best he can, with what little he has, and then tell the board what players he wants.
It’s then it’s up to them to sort it out and get the business done early in the next window so he can turn this mess around.

2 Likes

Give him a 20 year contract.

2 Likes

‘yes man’ Mikel strikes again helping us dodge a bullet :giroud2:

3 Likes

So some cunt called parisunited is a trusted source now?

General question, not specifically for you to answer.

1 Like

They’re considered very reliable for PSG related info in the twitterverse

Fair enough but they’re talking about the inner workings of Arsenal so unless edu was blabbing to psg that Arteta had cut his balls off they’d still know nothing.

4 Likes

We cannot sign this guy

6 Likes

Kurzawa needs cancelling

Kolašinac is honestly fine as back up to Tierney, absurd rumour this.

I’d be fine with Kola if he wasn’t so injury prone. We could use someone better, in that respect at least, obviously Kurzawa not being the one.
And we still don’t know how will things develop with Saka, might develop into a top LB.

I never thought I’d pine for Roy Keane as our manager, but given his reaction to Robbie Savage’s answer phone message, I think his outlook could be beneficial here.

4 Likes
1 Like

Thank fuck for that

6 Likes

PSG fans must be raging lol

2 Likes

Just wait until we pay a 20% premium because he’s on a new contract.

1 Like