Laurent Koscielny

I would imagine that watching other defenders at the club earning more money, knowing how inadequate they are, must be extremely frustrating, especially being the club captain.

Yet another example of Wenger, Gazidis, and the clubs combined stupidity, when it comes to dealing with players.

He’s a crock and too old for a top PL club but he is still arguably our best CB, so the prospect of Mustafi and Sokratis as our starting CB pairing next season should be enough to get Emery to sign someone for next season, even if it’s Cahill on loan.

Cahill is a free agent

Right.

Emery’s been here a year now? Could’ve given the captaincy to somebody else?

Oh yes, previous managers/regimes fault, got ya :+1:

Even better.

I was talking more about the contract he was given.

Sound speculative and something that has been fed into him from one of the sides.
But if this is true, then it is really cuntish behaviour and he should be reprimanded.

3 Likes

Vik Akers in the background like

6 Likes

Fuck up Giroud

4 Likes

Who cares about this prick? Never forget how this moron disrespected us. Him and Lolo can fuck right off.

I see donkey has piped up again.

Glorified Magic Mike can go fuck himself, we’re the reason he has a career he should have more respect.

Thank god Wenger’s nice guy attitude has gone now, this new generation of shithead players don’t deserve it.

Man, Paddy V would have annihilated Giroud just to make a point back in the day.

Thank god 3 fids at least won’t stand for any sentimental nonsense that just ends up with us being used and abused any more.

@TheSpecialCnut I need some patented Giroud abuse to make myself feel better pls m8

5 Likes

Of course he’s hurt, he’s a soft cunt who breaks down to tears when things aren’t going well.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with crying as long as you have the will to get the job done.

The issue with Koscielny is that in crunch time he hasn’t always been able to get the job done and he allowed the squad to splinter under his supposed captaincy.

This is part of why I’d happily lose Kos. I want all the Wengerboys culled. Burn any memory of that easy life crap.

7 Likes

1 Like

If you’re so desperate, buy out your contract m8

3 Likes

Thank fuck, he can go fuck up finals for some other team.

3 Likes

its kinda sad really, i liked him as a player i know he made some horrendous mistakes that cost us but i always felt that he is a decent guy i just liked him he seemd a top bloke. After this though its just made me sad, i really liked Kosc maybe he is best served taking himself out like this this is not what we need going forward, thanks for nothing…ruined things for yourself not that he cares of course.

4 Likes

A sad ending he chose for himself. I can respect a players wish to leave, but until that day comes you should not act in this unprofessional behaviour. Especially being the captain and such a long serving player at a club. He can say he loves Arsenal all he wants, but no one will take that seriously now.
If he had been treated badly, fine. If he was told he wasn’t part of the managers plan, fine. If he had told Emery early on (during the end of last season) that he wanted out, fine. He got into this mess by himself and It’s not Arsenal being disrespectful here at all.

5 Likes

I have no extreme opinion on a player who is going to turn 34 in september stay or leave.
It was never of benefit for either team if he stays anyway without this thing popping up.

Not gonna diminish contribution of one of only performing players in last decade. He was at times top 2-3 CB in PL

1 Like