La Liga

Atletico deserves a big F for fail for this title “defense”.

Everyone in the NBA is double jabbed and they’ve got like 4 games postponed today, I think it says more about

Case numbers in England

Case numbers in USA

Case numbers in Spain.

People were wondering if Simeone finished his cycle there even before he won the title last year anyway.

Some of their moves haven’t really worked. Joao Felix? Bringing back Diego Costa? Cuhna? Griezmann? Okay, de Paul looks very handy, I’ll give them that. But it’s just a little meh. Oblak also made some rare errors this season.

Crap defending but great goal by Gavi.

I just want to say I love it how Joaquin Sanchez is still plugging away at 40 years of age, I remember him as an exciting youngster for Spain in the 2002 World Cup.

1 Like

He was a must buy on those early FM games

2 Likes

Loved him in FM2010 Valencia too.

1 Like

Villareal finally finding some form and making a move closer to where they should be on the table.

Kounde taking one for all the fans out there lol.

1 Like

Would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy that lol

1 Like

Gabi should have found the target with that header just then, was harder to put wide than hit the target.

Dembele so unlucky with a curling shot that cannoned off the woodwork.

fastest red card in the west for it as well. Sevilla are the better team, they might have squandered a chance to go up 2-1 with that (although a couple of mins left). They’re the main threat to Real in the table atm as well.

How has the Moroccan kid played? Ezzalzouli

I’d love to give you a proper answer, but I simply haven’t seen enough of the match because of Arsenal vs Sunderland.

1 Like

Barcelona dropped more points. Excellent news.

The kids are alright.

Barca are just missing their Lewandowski. Step forward Erling.

Short lived stint that was.

I wonder whether they see him as a striker. Pep played him in the middle this year when he did play (which wasn’t often).

Good piece of business by City to turn a nice profit on him after 18 months during the pandemic.