La Liga

Poch - Madrid, Zidane - PSG?

I don’t get these rumours around Poch. It looks like they will keep Mbappe and Neymar this summer, so I really don’t get why he would want to leave after 6 months. If he was that desperate for Madrid, or even Spurs :rofl:, surely he would’ve just waited

1 Like

Zidane to Spurs?

This dood has been the voice of la Liga for the best part of 10 years

1 Like

He is no Sid Lowe.

PSG about to take a major L

They were knocked out the Champions League like chumps and managed to lose a one-horse race in the league, again.

I doubt they care much about Poch. If they did, they would extend his short contract. They clearly don’t have full faith in him but they can’t straight up state that.

Zidane should be a clear favourite for this.

1 Like

Poch is finished. Stayed out the game too long and has a very limited approach.
Also lack of personality and nothing on the cv for established players too believe in. Moyes at United again.

2 Likes

Leonardo the wicked jealous stepmother of PSG it seems.

1 Like

Mbappe surely signs an extension if Zidane joins.

Don’t want Poch back at Spurs

2 Likes

Not sure, You think Zidane can lead them to a CL title?

He did inherit a CL winning side

I think that THEY think that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Had to keep things under wraps but I am happy to announce that I will be taking over Zidane as Real Madrid manager next season.

2 Likes

Aguero is going to be announced tonight. If there is an ounce of football left in him, he and Messi can shoot Koeman to a title if Laporta agrees to let him stay. But it should have never gone as far as being dependant on a 33-year old and 34-year old.

They really have no money for transfer fees :joy:. Depay another player out of contract.

Barcelona have gone very Juventus with their transfer business. Eric Garcia also signing for them on a free. I don’t hate it.

The trouble will come when trying to craft an XI. Squad feels too big so they’ll need to shirk a Coutinho here, and an Umtiti there. That will
be the difficult part.

1 Like

Ageing players everywhere in Europe now. Really needs some new players and heroes this sport right now.

1 Like

Bernardo Silva, Harry Kane, Mauro Icardi, Romelu Lukaku, Mohamed Salah…the generation after Messi/Aguero/Lewandowski/Ronaldo is even worse! Neymar and Hazard are known a bit to much for partying and being lazy.

1 Like