La Liga

They are actually shit this game. But when we play them you know they will be Forlan/Riquelme-Villareal.

Their coach is Unai Emery so I’m not surprised

Lols

I see Atletico is losing to Athletic.

Simeone what are you doing

This goal was the consequence of stupid mistake tbh. Don’t think anyone is too blame for that.

Atletico really need to find something in this 2nd half.

How are they playing?

If Koeman wins the League, I’ve said if before, after everyone shiting on him like they have (including myself). That would be incredible.

2 Likes

Think they’re doing it IMO, 2 points off top with a game in hand , one of them being Atleti

What was the height of their lead a few weeks ago? They were miles ahead and cruising.

Have they suffered an injury crisis? Or is it just a classic case of not being able to handle the pressure of having Barca and Madrid on your arse?

10 points I believe

They’ve nobody who can score a goal tbh. You can’t count on somebody like Angel Correa if you want to win a title.

Suarez ? I know he has missed some time but still.

1 Like

‘Le Gagnant’ Lacazette needed at Atleti.

1 Like

Lovely stuff

1 Like

If he wouldn’t had such a questionable reputation because of the stuff with Valbuena he would be considered an all-time great. Insane talent.

2 Likes

A great player, absolutely phenom.

I’ll never forget people actually debating on OA that Benzema signing wasn’t necessary because Giroud is as good as him. That used to infuriate me to no end.

3 Likes

Tbf Giroud is better. :grimacing:

I know for a fact you don’t genuinely believe that.

Actually, Benzema used to make my blood boil up until a couple of years ago.
Used to waste so many clear cut chances. He still does waste chances but since Ronaldo left he has become more clinical and has become the leader of that front 3.

I really didn’t expect that from him tbh.