La Liga

Messi stans online are distraught by those news.
They’re trying their hardest to defend this. :rofl:

Just fucking phenomenal free kick from suarez

1 Like

imagine that keeping him bankrupting the club when all summer he was acting like a bitch trying to move away so much so that the fans turned on their ‘god’. They let go of suarez and he seems to be winning the league whilst barca are nowhere near…that has gotta be absolutely gauling.

Atletico are on 100 point pace, they really could run away with La Liga.

For those interested in the alleged numbers Messi is said to bring in at Barcelona and suddenly the contract doesn’t seem insane.

One thing is for sure this leak was clearly done internally to discredit Messi’s character.

11 Likes

This is true when CR7 moved to juve I think they made his entire fee in just shirt sales. Also they stock sky rocketed up. A few tend to forget image rights and merchandising

What a rotten club.

1 Like

That thread doesn’t seem to contain anything other than guesses.

1 Like

Barca are just a mess, with all the politics at the club it makes you wonder why anyone would consider moving there. They need Laporta to win the elections ASAP but it seem as if Messi has reached a point of no return there.

Would love him to finally leave and come to the Premier league

2 Likes

Suarez is doing great bit like Lewa last season is it indicative of what’s not happening in the game.
Ibra too having a big season. Football is not very good right now imo.

What a signing he was.

Ibra has scored some absolute world class goals this season, Suarez too, I haven’t watched lewandowski but I can imagine many of his will be great also. Three players whose seasons go against “football not being very good” (even though I agree with your point that it isn’t haha)

1 Like

You mean because they’re older?

The thing is they’re the best of the best, you won’t see this with regular guys.

Royal family argument lol

Tbf, Messi wanted to leave, Barca voluntarily wanted to keep him

Point taken but the talent pool behind isn’t closing much. Haaland and Mbappe maybe Salah but not much else.

1 Like
8 Likes

Love this! Was one of my favourite La Liga players growing up

Plus he has to go down as having the funniest injury to rule him out of a world cup

That early 2000s Valencia team was just great too, then they had the generation of Villa and Silva come through. Just criminal how that club has been managed since 2010

7 Likes

Yeah I used to watch that Valencia team regularly battling it out with Deportivo at the time lol, Ayala, Baraja, Aimar and co, decent team that one.

3 Likes

Suarez another brace, what a player he is. Atletico did drop points though.

1 Like

Not sure what he’s smoking this season, it’s a big time revenge tour lol.

1 Like