La Liga

Hopefully they have the sense to disband.

3 Likes

Atletico on a good way to get the title finally again. Hope they donā€™t break. They have to take this chance.

1 Like

the straight red, what forā€¦did he say something racially abusive or something?

Koeman surely must be on borrowed time lol

1 Like

Wtf? Would love to know the reason for this lol

Suarez with two goals again. The decision by Barcelona doesnā€™t look good.

Itā€™s the right decision because of his wages and the fact that they couldnā€™t afford to accommodate two people with minimal defensive output.

He still has a lot to offer just needed the right team to fall back on.

Not too long ago he was getting massive hate by ā€œfootballā€ fans too, calling him fat and finished.
I remember people picking on his running style and making a montage of it prove that heā€™s a bad player. Weirdos.

Lol weak penalty for Barcelona after a light push on Griezmann and a man sent off for valencia for dissent apparently. Hilarious stuff. Red card rescinded after checking the VAR, still gives the penalty. Pathetic decision.

1 Like

Really pathetic. Typical Barca moment there. Cunts.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t Messi also miss the penalty and they had to retake it?

No he missed and then the rebound fell to Alba who crossed it and messi headed in at the far post.

Referee gave them a way back in because Valencia had way better chances before then, and now Barcelona are winning so Iā€™m switching off

1 Like

Yesss Valencia Get Innn!

You can switch back on mate

No joke, any time Iā€™ve switched off lately, a favourable result has come in that Iā€™d prefer. Sorry that my power is too weak to work on arsenal games, they are a lost cause.

2 Likes

Zidane has basically used the same seven of eleven players for his whole managerial career. The fact that it still works is crazy.

1 Like

Simeone is deploying a 3-4-3 this season. It makes them look a lot better in possession in my opinion.

Another example of that 3 (or 5 if you will) at the back isnā€™t the problem we haveā€¦

1 Like

Budweiser sent a numbered bottle out to every goalkeeper that Messi has scored past which is pretty neat

Itā€™s difficult to see the record ever getting beaten!

4 Likes
8 Likes

Who will get the most bottles?

Could well be Casillas?