La Liga

Bilbao were just so well drilled, there was no space the whole game for Madrid. However, it was definitely a penalty, and it stops Barcelona possibly winning anything, so I’ll take it.

1 Like

Yeah Ramos is on 12 goals now all comps I think, crazy season for him. 7 points clear are Real, Barca go away to Villareal in 3 hours with one game less played, after that there are 4 games left in the league, anything but 3 pts for Barca tonight and it’s probably over.

1 Like

Barca are fucked haha

2 Likes

Be interesting to see their business this summer

They could do a lot worse than look to pick David Silva up on a free

Anyone watching Villarreal - Barca then?

Any excuse to watch Santi play!

2 Likes

Yes!

Edit: well that was a waste of time Barca up after 5 mins

Santi with a stinging shot parried right to Gerard and it’s 1-1!

2 Likes

yep

don’t own any yellow shirts but will boil-fry potatoes to have with a hamburger while the game is on if that counts. /Luca

1 Like

How many penalties have Real Madrid been awarded since the restart ?

Santi still balling out over there. We are so so so dumb for letting him leave like that.

@Calum I’m sure the board were willing to sell their bubbies to Juventus if it meant not having to front up for those losses. It’s so strange that they have to personally guarantee those losses but can’t be immediately removed or having some sort of corporate oversight to stop what is essentially a salary dumb to get themselves (but not necessarily the club) out of trouble.

1 Like

good finish by Suarez

1 Like

Wonder strike from Suarez and it’s 2-1 Barca, they’re gonna win this surely

1 Like

So much space everywhere

Golazooo Griezmann

2 Likes

Golaaaazooo

Me when I moved into my own flat

5 Likes

Barca toying with them for 4-1.

edit: VARed, 3-1 it is. nice team effort though, the Villareal players just stand there looking at them, not much fight left in them it seems.

Superb!!

1 Like

So much room you moved the office in and ride a bike around it everyday.

3 Likes

When Griezmann is on it he’s world class, criminal how he’s been used at Barcelona thus far

1 Like

I don’t follow La Liga but absolutely mental he didn’t do this !!

3 Likes