Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

I’m buying from there haha.

Don’t like buying it from anywhere else.

Enjoy my money Kroenke you cunt. Put it towards another range or something. On me

You’re quite odd sometimes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Backhanded compliment :bellerin:

1 Like

ol’Stanley boy can fuck off when he likes
Sooner rather than later
Hairy lipped septic tank

3 Likes

A major final and the owner is nowhere to be seen! Maybe he was finding it as hard as the supporters to get there! Tosser

4 Likes

I know you don’t give a shit Stan, but at least show up to a European final when we make it there and act like it.

This twat won’t do a thing about our decline; we are fucked. Absolutely fucked.

4 Likes

Anyone know how to find this prick or Josh’s email address?

All you guys assuming he knew we were in a European final. Or what a European final is. :arteta:

4 Likes

On a serious note, what’s Kroenke have to do with this? I have no interest seeing Arsenal pulling a Liverpool(only to start smartly paying lately) or a Man Utd trying to buy the success back, failing terribly in the process.

We’ve spent a lot of money on the team we put out today, except for Maitland-Niles. Apart from City, Liverpool and Spurs we should be able to challenge any other side in the league. We’re in the same ship with Man Utd and Chelsea. Some great players, some bums, unbalanced as fuck and internal problems that have gone meme-worthy in world football.

Kroenke can’t do shit if the prolific goalscorer from Bundesliga, Aubameyang plays like Henry in Mestalla and like a hybrid between Walcott and Gervinho in the final of EL.

2 Likes

He isn’t the only cog in this dysfunctional machine to blame, but he’s a massive one at the very top and it’s days like this when a lot of gooners have a go at him because our failure is compounded with being reminded that we have an owner who simply doesn’t give a shit about us at all.

His view of us is essentially that we’re a big name vessel for him to penny pinch and make money off of; there is nothing competitive about how he operates. Sure, we may spend big on a player here and there, but we only ever get one top signing at a time and we always wait two years before going in for the next one, by which time we need multiple players of that quality because we’ve never had enough transfer funds to get what we need all at the same time. The cycle has been the same since the Ozil signing, and we’ve steadily declined since then under his ownership.

If we were a club that had a serious owner, we’d see him react this summer by putting money into the club and allowing us to spend big to fix the glaring issues we have in this squad as we fall further behind our rivals. Yet, we all know that won’t happen because we’ll spend £50m maximum this summer and only a bit more if we get lucky and sell some of this shit.

Kroenke isn’t the only issue, but he’s a major problem for this club moving forward. There’s no way anyone could honestly say that he’s a desirable owner, not in any way imaginable.

2 Likes

I’m not necessarily disagreeing, but he is basically a continuation of the same exact policy we had before (self-funded)… my really only major gripe with him (assuming you are ok with being self-sustaining) is that he persisted with Wenger too long.

Really does feel small at the moment being an Arsenal fan. Have a real fear of hopelessness now going forward. Really cant find much to hold onto at the moment.
Feel nothing special about the players or manager the whole club feels dead. I know a lot of this for me is with CL final but even a Liverpool win isnt going to do much on my outlook.
Club just does not have an identity or personality and till we get one cant see a future. We really are a banter club and Talksports bitch.

5 Likes

I’m not an expert on our finances because it can be rather boring to get into the details, but even if we remained with the self-sustaining model we could have spent more than we have in recent years. For multiple seasons we made a net profit in the transfer window, and we had the biggest cash reserves of any club on the planet for years just sitting in the bank. We’ve spent big on a few individuals, but it’s never been enough and these signings have often been scattered apart from one another.

Aside from that, maybe it’s time to ditch the self-sustaining model anyway? It will obviously never happen with this owner, but where is the evidence that indicates we will ever be able to compete with clubs like City, Liverpool or United going forward if we don’t ever spend money to try and close the gap? Sometimes this means spending money you don’t yet have as well, yet we’ll never do it even though it’s crucial if you want to compete with the best in the modern game.

I think he’s a major issue for us going forward.

1 Like

stan.kroenke@arsenal.com

We haven’t made a net profit in the last few years, in fact much the opposite… our cash reserves aren’t massively larger than they were and he hasn’t taken any money out…

We may need to ditch self-sustaining, but under Kroenke we have massively increased expenditures as our financial status has improved - that is a fact… wages are gigantic and net transfer is high. I’ll pull the numbers again to show how much we are spending on both and how that compares with our peers…

We have just spent shambolically and sold shambolically, unless you want to go the A4T route and say that our spending is dwarfed by Liverpool b/c they have outspent us over the entire course of the Premiership (including our years of austerity) - despite the fact that we have basically out netspent them in the last 5 years or so.

I know that in recent seasons we have spent more on disastrous signings like Mustafi who obviously weren’t the owners choosing, and also Xhaka who is an okay player but not worth 35m. We’ve obviously also spent big on the strikers, and that has contributed to a higher net spend recently. However, there were a few seasons a couple of years back where we didn’t make the necessary moves in the window and ended up in profit; I’m thinking the Cech window in 2015 for example, which probably cost us the title in the end that year.

I agree that part of our issue has been in our recruitment of specific players who fit badly and not a lack of investment, but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t have spent more on this squad at critical moments. The fact of the matter is that for a club of our supposed size, we could still show more ambition in the market. That’s going to get even tougher now, given that we were relying on getting into the CL to help us do so.

Not turning up to a European final just proves he isn’t fit to be associated with our club.

Since he arrived, we have stagnated and dropped further each season.

He isn’t at all interested in the club’s success, only what money he can make out of it.

1 Like

Yeah we execute poorly. I’m not convinced Kroenke has anything to do with that though. He trusts his football people like Gaz and Weng, who put us in a big hole. We are spending plenty lately save for the Cech window debacle. Would be nice to spend more, but we have proven with Laca, Auba, Xhaka, Moose, Tory, and others that we are willing to pounce. We just suck at it.

Especially the selling part. Over the last 12 or so years we have lost massive value in undersells.

4 Likes

Pretty sure Josh Kroenke was at the match. Stan should have been there too, but at least one of them made the effort.

Kroenke shouldn’t have to do anything. That’s your prerogative as owner.