Kieran Tierney (Signed and completed)

To be fair to Emery, he must wonder what kind of a club takes so long to get a fairly routine transfer done.

Tierney is a LB from the SPL, there are no other clubs bidding against us, and he is just over 20m.
How can it possibly drag out this long?

Going by this transfer, if we did go for a decent player like Zaha, by the time the negotiations have been finalised, he’ll be on the verge of retirement.

I wonder if Tierney is our marquee signing.

Tierney is injured anyway so there’s no rush really. In fact, it is almost certain that we’ll start the season with a first team consisting of existing players. The only one I can see getting in from the get go is Zaha, if we get him.

Final offer :anguished:

Raul might as well bring the lube with him.

2 Likes

Ah well, the thought was nice.

We should go for Lewis from Norwich if we bitch out of this. Kid is quality.

1 Like

Norwich like:

25m and don’t try and pull the shit you did with Celtic over Tierney with us

Arsenal like:

4 Likes

Lol we’d offer 25 million for him and freshly re-signed Max Aarons. But definitely two full backs to be keeping our eyes on this season. Watched Lewis a few times live for Northern Ireland he’s seriously good for his age. So calm and composed and confident going forward.

1 Like

Fu** this deal… getting tired of this…

1 Like

The only good thing about this transfer dragging out is my profit on him on football index

1 Like

Hope it is the 3rd and final offer for a player that is crocked. Getting bent over a barrel from a Scottish club that won’t likely ever see so much for a transfer ever again.

:facepalm:

What’s that?

Football stock market

https://www.footballindex.co.uk/

Football Index is basically a trade market for football players

So Tierney was £1.35 I bought 5 shares in him an his value as risen by 6penc3 to £1.41.

An depending on how much coverage Tierney gets in the media if he makes the top 5 you make some money on that aswell. Tierney placed 3rd today so I will get 1pence per a share I have in that player.
Here’s a video that will explain it better then I can

Me and my mate were literally speaking about this just now.

Sounds so scary that something like that is legal. For me anyway :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t win anything gambling so I thought I try this to try make some money instead

Not judging at all. Sorry if that’s how I came across. :slightly_smiling_face: I’d just be a bit careful mate. You’re open to so many costs

2 Likes

All you who say, ‘why do we want a crock from Scawtland!!!’ deserve this.

3 Likes