Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

Mind you he did get quite banged up by those pricks but I have been massively let down by his appearances so far this season. The drop off started last season but it’s gotten worse now.
This guy used to be one of our players and performers. Quite sad to see.

He was only one of our best and key players because everything went through him. That wasn’t sustainable

2 Likes
13 Likes

Very interested to see if he gets the gig at LB vs Chelsea or Zinchenko is put back into the starting lineup so soon after injury.

Put one out till first knock, then send out the second one and hope no further knock happens.

What is the point of this fucking needless friendly?

The Celtic manager told him not to call up any Celtic players as they are going to Australia. Why did we not do this lol

1 Like

Money bb.

Seeing a lot of chatter online about his performance the other day. Predominantly negative really which aligned with my thoughts on his performance too.

It’s weird but as soon as Zinchenko came on, even for the limited time he was on, you could see the difference he brings to the team.

I reckon Zinchenko will start if he’s available against Brighton but it sucks to see Tierney’s fall here.

Part of it is injuries but I think he just doesn’t fit into our current plans.
Appreciate the effort he’s made to emulate that inverted fullback role but it’s just not him. Perhaps he’ll prove me wrong but I do think he could do a job as a traditional fullback elsewhere.

He’s a good left back but he sadly just doesn’t fit our style anymore. Tomi and Zinny will be preferred over him by Arteta.

If this season is his last dance, I wish him well.

Maybe the standard is just a little higher now but I seriously don’t see anything wrong in the performance he put in the other night. Still a quality player and one I hope sticks around.

11 Likes

Fake hard-man strikes again.

#BigWeng4Lyfe

2 Likes

His hair doesn’t even get wet.
He’s like an otter :henry:

3 Likes

Weird behaviour but each to their own.

1 Like

I’m a bit of psychopath myself when it comes to wearing shorts in cold weather too but I’m not out there working out like that.
Surely he’s risking a cold training like this, I’m surprised nobody from our staff has talked to him about it.

I doubt the club will drop him for getting a bit of the common cold lol

1 Like

Oh come on. Lad in his 20s peak condition walks across a concourse in a pair of shorts.
Is it even cold?

1 Like

Anyone know if he ever missed a game due to sickness before?

It’s the common cold. Lol it’s a barely a sickness. He’ll just have a runny nose and a bit of a cough

Sickness yea, probably. Getting wet, probably not.

1 Like

Not sure how accurate this is but virus infection once. Not sure what that means, could be covid.