Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

Knee related injuries are not a good sign at all :tierney:

SCOTLAND OUT !

Who remembers when people were calling him a hard man because he wore shorts in the winter lol.

He’s the best left back in the league in my opinion and I do genuinely hope we can get a proper full season out of him next year.

1 Like

Tell me about it :pensive:

3 Likes

Why’s the club changing his injury lmao first it was hip then lower leg now knee ffs

The so called “Hard man” is too injured to play cuz hes a pussy thats why.

1 Like

Kieran TearAknee

13 Likes

Finally a decent pun on here!

1 Like

They are all related man, if you’ve got a leg problem very regularly ppl tend to overcompensate and put strain on other parts of the body. Dunno if they changed it, or his leg is just ailing all together.

1 Like

Celtic sold at the right time it seems

1 Like

Wouldn’t have thought so, he’d be worth more now than when they sold him.

His value probably doesn’t go up at Celtic, especially with the pandemic and the likelihood of him picking up niggling injuries.

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Clearly that video is from 1974 when Tierney was last fully fit. Fake news homie

3 Likes

Leeds were champions after a 28 game undefeated streak.

Man United were relegated thanks to a Denis Law backheel.

Liverpool (bleurgh) won the cup 3-0 after beating Newcastle. Bruce Forsyth provided the pre match entertainment at Wembley.

Liverpool v Leeds in the Charity Shield was Brian Clough’s first game in charge of the damned United. It ended in a draw and a punch up between Kevin Keegan and Billy Bremner (both sent off)

The Godfather II swept up a number of awards at the Oscars, including Best Picture and Best Actor for Al Pacino.

8 Likes

No wonder Tierney is always tired or injured. He is literally our only outlet and we ask way too much of him.

3 Likes

If he can’t handle being our sole outlet we should sell him.

1 Like

FIFY. Modern fullbacks should be able cope with added responsibility.

3 Likes

2 Likes

How was his performance?