Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

So if you get run over by a tractor and miss work for a year, we can call you a sick note. Makes sense.

1 Like

I wonder if weā€™re seeing a culmination of him playing a ton of football, a compressed schedule and a coach that really needed him to play resulting in his injury issues this year. IDK how the shoulder was anything other than a freak injury. Itā€™s the random strains that really worry me.

1 Like

Yes because thatā€™s pretty comparable to what happenedā€¦ this forum :joy:.

5 Likes

Not been seen since has he? :weary:

Tired of this cunt. Its like having a hot girlfriend with a chronic period. Absolutely useless. Sell in the summer pls.

1 Like

Iā€™m tired of you can we sell you aswell

Iā€™m not surprised heā€™s injured, guy has been carrying the majority of attacking and defensive load for our team for the last 6 months. Heā€™s been run into the ground the same way ESR and Saka will be. On the coach to have had a decent back up so this shit doesnā€™t happen to our best player.

Iā€™ll be honest I canā€™t see how Tierney has been run into the ground.

Heā€™s played no League Cup games, 1 FA Cup game, played 48 minutes in the Europa League.

Heā€™s not even got a massive amount of PL minutes. Certainly less than say a Robertson who seems to have held up fine from basically being ever present in the Liverpool team for a couple seasons now.

4 Likes

Atleast im never injured. Im on OA every single day delivering the goods.

7 Likes

Every game all of our attacks are focused down the left, heā€™s part of nearly every single attack, then has to track back and defend. We donā€™t even really rely on full backs (plural) just one full back. I get that we want to create overload situations and we want our full backs to contribute to the attack, and fair enough if an overload situation presents itself, but for a full 90 minutes? Then thereā€™s the defensive aspect of his game, for which he has been mostly flawless and is always back in position to block a shot or make a tackle. Guy has given 100% every game heā€™s played and I think Arteta has put way to much of the load on him and itā€™s just caught up to him.

2 Likes

Just came to know Liverpool signed our old physio and now they are suffering from injuries. Coincidence? think not.

4 Likes

So out for the Leeds game, hopefully returns for Benfica as weā€™ll need him.

Itā€™s not just us it seems

4 Likes
1 Like

They like a bit of Xhaka donā€™t they?

Who doesnā€™t like a bit of Xhaka?

1 Like

This is what Iā€™ve been trying to allude to. This season is ridiculously compressed, seeing players have to play every 3/4 days weeks on end, especially those in more competitions. This was inevitable and some were calling it before the season even started.

3 Likes

Arteta getting us out of the domestic cups to try and avoid this should be applauded imotbh.

I remember hearing 10-15 years that a player had a surgery on the wrong leg. :joy:
Itā€™s 2021 and weā€™re not even sure whatā€™s causing him issues. :sweat_smile: