Karim Benzema

My boy has missed 2 pens in 7 mins, that allusive 40th goal proving difficult to find.

Heā€™s no Mitrovich

1 Like

Heā€™s no Suarez. Remember that unreal season he had before he left Liverpool?

theyā€™re winning anyway.

and btw fucking rodrygo scores again? who put a coin in this guy all of a sudden :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

41 goals in all competitions, needs another 4 for Real Madrid to overtake Raul and move into 2nd on the all time scorers list for the club.

4 Likes

Also very timely reminder not to be dismissing players on age.
Fitter than ever players now.

8 Likes

I think thatā€™s a fair point however itā€™s still a valid concern and not one to look down on if someone shares that opinion.

Also, have we lost a potential great player arc in Benzema? Real Madrid was Ronaldo.

If Benzema was the main man for RM, I think we would be seeing him picking up or at least in contention for the personal accolades in the sport.

Swiped my last photo from @JakeyBoy for the old group chat :joy:

1 Like

No doubt heā€™s been the best of the best and heā€™s shown up in so many big fixtures itā€™s undeniable at this stage.

Manchester City? :heavy_check_mark:
PSG? :heavy_check_mark:
Chelsea? :heavy_check_mark:

Heā€™s got 9 goals against the above teams this season you pretty much donā€™t get much bigger than the above 3

Heā€™s got 14 goals in 10 CL games this season itā€™s whacky numbers.

2 Likes

One might even call him the la Liga Mitrovic

5 Likes

Have they moved this to June yet or will it still be December?

If itā€™s June then I canā€™t see anything other than him taking this. December I guess a lot could happen but heā€™d have to dip a lot to lose it.

1 Like

43 in 43

Levelled Raulā€™s 323 goals for Real Madrid last night apparently.

Will he break Ronaldoā€™s record?

Nah I wouldnā€™t have thought so, 35 in December and still 127 goals behind. Heā€™d legit need another 3 seasons near this level to break it.

Itā€™s weird, though, Iā€™d still have Raul head and shoulders above Benzema in terms of class and quality.

:partey:

1 Like