José Mourinho

Not irrelevant to me because when I was having this conversation yesterday that’s exactly what I was alluding to about each nation being arrogant enough to say their league is the best.

Why would I be wrong about what an Italian thinks about their league and players?
I have family and friends in Italy and everyone of them will say it’s better for whatever reason,like an englishman would say the same about the Pl.

You are trying to say an Italian is wrong, an Italian will say you are wrong. Im not saying anyone is wrong or right just pointing out the arrogance odmf nations thinking one is better than the other .

Ive watched enough football in my lifetime without having to resort to finding the truth or proof in something which is entirely emotional.

But I didnt say the English league is definitively the best, all I said was that an Italian could not make a reasonable argument that their league currently is. I didnt say that about La Liga, or every other national league, just the hypothetical Italian saying this. So no, me being English isnt relevant here at all.

Ah I think maybe we are getting closer to sort of understanding each other, you are right no Italian could make a reasonable argument but they sure can make an emotional one.
My own personal ethos regarding football is completely emotional, for me reason goes completely out of the window, i can’t get behind facts or statistics only what I personally feel or experience, much like my life i suppose lol.

Anyway it’s why i enjoy this forum, I like the different attitudes to something we love.

2 Likes

:arteta2:

1 Like

Here’s Mourinho explaining why Madrid knocked out City, Chelsea and PSG:

3 Likes
1 Like

Tottenham sacked this man for Ryan Mason lol

He doesn’t lose finals

1 Like

“Imagine not loving this man”?! F*** Off! (to the twitter guy, not you)

7 Likes

Yeah…but imagine not loving this guy?
Mou <3

At least he’s not a fucking robot like the bald one.

1 Like

Mou is a fantastic character. As long as he doesn’t get in our way.

2 Likes

They both :goat:s.

This will go into retreading the same conversations that have been had thousands of times before if I start too much, but overall I still think he’s been bad for the sport, particularly when at times he parked the bus despite having spent hundreds of millions on a squad (Pep and Klopp obsoleted him, for the PL at least). In terms of character, pretty obvious probably that my type of character is Arsene Wenger, not Mourinho, who was an opposite in some ways, particularly in terms of classiness (or lack of).

2 Likes

Mourinho has reached a final in every full season since 2003.

The boozer was painting the air blue with its vitriol directed towards this cunt.

It was joyous to watch.

The records keep on coming.
The last manager to win a European trophy with an Italian team was (drumroll please)…Jose Mourinho with Inter. :rofl:

2 Likes

Really? Thought it was Tuchel with Chelsea

Lol, fixed it.

2 Likes