Jorginho (20)

Even then I’d explore killing myself before watching that diving cunt in an arsenal shirt

1 Like

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH MAKE IT STOP

1 Like

Loan is the only way if nothing else more productive can happen I’d agree.

1 Like

Please God no

Bid 90m on Caicedo asap Edu

3 Likes

A admin that doesn’t search first @Bl1nk :joy:

#bl1nkout

2 Likes

Yo this dude is run down but I’m taking him if we will go BIG for Rice or bag Caicedo in the summer

As a stand in it’s not so bad if the only option and he’s hugely experienced

2 Likes

Yeah I would take it to tide us to the summer if nothing else can happen

I get Jorginho is a decent player and could do a job in this Arsenal team, and would be a good short term option…but the message this sends lol

This feels wrong.

1 Like

What are we on now Plan Z lol

6 Likes

Wouldn’t mind him here only for the fact he’s an Italian winner and is ex Napoli :slightly_smiling_face:

Plan J

Please don’t

Eh id take him

Cech, Willian and Jorginho whilst they beat us to Mudryk, Hazard types… god damn

3 Likes

Btw, I low-key wanted to mention him alongside Carvalhk as someone we should look but knew the backlash that would come with. Surprised there’s at least some that would take him.

Jorginho was the alternative to Partey in 2020 for those that remember. He’s been subject of criticism but for whatever reason managers seem to rate him highly. I think you can do much worse for a stopgap signing.

It would definitely feel wrong though, some proper panic shit

1 Like

How can we not find a good midfielder?

Partey’s partner in his national team Salis Abdul Samed is shortlisted in L’Equip best midfielders in the French Ligue 1 this season.

Amrabat, Sander Berge etc etc.
Surely there are better options who can come in and do the job on a loan deal

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, we’ve arrived at rock bottom

1 Like

Surely that must be some other options. It can’t be Caicedo or Joginho or nothing pls god