Jorginho (20)

Plan J

Please don’t

Eh id take him

Cech, Willian and Jorginho whilst they beat us to Mudryk, Hazard types… god damn

3 Likes

Btw, I low-key wanted to mention him alongside Carvalhk as someone we should look but knew the backlash that would come with. Surprised there’s at least some that would take him.

Jorginho was the alternative to Partey in 2020 for those that remember. He’s been subject of criticism but for whatever reason managers seem to rate him highly. I think you can do much worse for a stopgap signing.

It would definitely feel wrong though, some proper panic shit

1 Like

How can we not find a good midfielder?

Partey’s partner in his national team Salis Abdul Samed is shortlisted in L’Equip best midfielders in the French Ligue 1 this season.

Amrabat, Sander Berge etc etc.
Surely there are better options who can come in and do the job on a loan deal

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, we’ve arrived at rock bottom

1 Like

Surely that must be some other options. It can’t be Caicedo or Joginho or nothing pls god

Better than nothing

But very underhwelming

I’m not even bothered. Hopefully he’ll never be needed.

Reading that rumor has given me awful Willian flashbacks.

Surely the club can’t be THIS naive and think this is a good move.

Chelsea will charge us like £30m for the guy.

1 Like

There’s a loss of credibility on this deal if it happens.

6 Likes

Love how a rumour can crank up the emo levels :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Imagine paying Chelsea a relatively big fee for a player they have no use for and who is free in a few months…

Would be peak Emery / Sanllehi shit.

Would come in and be the least athletic player at the club. Reckon current Paddy V could put himself about more than Jorginho

1 Like

Nah, that’s Arthur ending his Liverpool loan and coming to us instead.

But this is pretty close.

1 Like

Did someone say Willian…

7 Likes

Can’t really think of a worse option besides exhuming Bin Laden’s corpse and running him out in a two.