John Monchi

He’s not gonna post about it but he posted about it :joy::joy::joy:

He didn’t post it so don’t get your post lol

He might not have posted it but he may as well have.

“I’m not a hundred percent sure of this so I didn’t post it but I will say it on a hugely popular podcast knowing that it’ll be all over twitter within minutes”

That’s stupid af lol

1 Like

Is it though? Typically when he reports something for BBC or on his Twitter there’s much more weight behind it or seal of approval so to speak.

Giving an interview on Arsecast is a bit different tbh and he prefaces it with the fact it wasn’t from a concrete source.

He could preface it on his twitter. The end result is that he still went and put the info out there, the distinction is fairly unimportant imo, the seal of approval is his word, not the difference of medium between twitter and arsecast, because evwrything ends up on twitter. But yes, the reach isnt quite as far as from his own account, got to concede that obviously. But here we are, all still aware of it and talking about it.

In my view him saying it on his Twitter like that would be much more like one of those shitty ITK’s which isn’t his MO, that’s some John Cross shit.

Sure we’re talking about it but it’s clearly not something he deems credible enough to put on his official pages which perhaps indicates his level of confidence in the information, nothing wrong with that tbh.

1 Like

Gone fairly quiet on this dude.

What’s the latest? We still reeling in big John or what?

Apparently leaving Roma in June to join us according to Arseblog.

Actually they’re just quoting one of the papers that are saying it’s happening.

3 Likes

Big, if true

1 Like

https://www.marca.com/futbol/futbol-internacional/2019/02/22/5c701bc5468aeb68028b4685.html

On it’s frontpage too

This would be massive

3 Likes

What happened to one of those smug rock ring entrances instead?

#TheMonchiMadnessssss

2 Likes

Unbelievable scenes. @Bl1nk randomly asks the latest and the story breaks right after :arteta:

That’s the power of Bl1nk. I guess the thread in the Arsenal section has already been made?

4 Likes

Article say he’s arriving on a free after finishing his contract with Roma, yet he signed to Roma on 5 year deal :thinking:

In this case terminar would be translated as terminating.

1 Like

Triple Barrel RRRaul already pulling the strings!

1 Like

50M :arteta:

Monchi is one of the few characters to pull off the self sustaining model relatively successfully. I’m sure that counts for a lot more than the Emery factor.

1 Like