John Monchi

I have followed good John’s wheeling and dealing and John has in traditional fashion bought about 10 of those £10-15m players from all over Europe, among others Lucas Ocampos from Marseille who has been doing well. Good transfer by John. Sevilla play away to Mallorca, a game they will have good chances of winning, and if so will go into christmas break 3rd in La Liga, I assume John will have a nice comfortable Christmas, content with how the first half of the season has gone for his players.

3 Likes

Monchi, unsurprisingly given three fids was interested in him, is spanish and was perhaps an interesting proposition on the cutting edge of football about 5-10 years ago.

Call me pleased that we got Edu instead of him, even though fuck knows if Edu is decent or not. On the one hand if he was involved in Martinelli long live Edu on the other hand if he was part of the scouting team that really wanted Pepe fuck me.

Anyone else ever wonder what could have been if we’d appointed OA legend John Monchi?

2 Likes

What if Edu is John in disguise. Has anyone seen them together in the same room?

He’s coming to England.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1668249817175162883

Monchi + Emery = EL

4 Likes

John and the Don as a crime fighting duo? I pull up

1 Like

I’m really interested to see how it goes. He was a clown at Roma and despite Sevilla doing what they always do in the EL, it’s not like he put together a great team this past season.