January Transfer window thread

Yeah, not expecting any arrivals in January, either.

N’zonzi could be our only signing in january, tbh.

Is that deal really reported by reliable sources?

Theres nothing remotely indicating this. We need to get rid before bringing in more players too.

True guys. Not a reliable source at all.

Yep. Were at our 25 limit I believe. Could conceivably ditch someone like debuchy from that but I don’t think we will without selling.

Report says both Arsenal & Everton have an advanced interest in Lozano, would cost around €48m.

Nor has it been defined if the movement will take place next January, when the European market opens, or in July, just after the World Cup in Russia.

In any case, the sources confirm that the intention of the clubs is to close the deal as soon as possible , regardless of the decision to allow Lozano or not to end the campaign in the Dutch Eredivise.

1 Like

No worries Ozil and sanchez are leaving :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A possible Alexis replacement?

Any of our Dutch friends know much about this guy?

Was always good on FM - interesting prospect although he is 22 now. Anyone watch him at all?

Looking more a ÂŁ55m player than Sanchez is right now.

3 Likes

They don’t even need him. Arsenal should get him.

Article says theres no chance of a January move but possible in the summer if we make a substantial offer.

So it says nothing really. This goes for 99% of players :wink:.

Wenger has said he is unlikely to buy any players in the January window.
There’s a surprise.

Although he didn’t say if we were selling any.

That would be fucking amazing, and I don’t think Madrid can hold onto all of their midfield pieces and keep them all happy, but I don’t see any legitimate sources reporting anything like this and I think it’s likely too soon, though Ceballos is certainly a character so I wouldn’t rule anything out with him, haha.

One I’d love to see us pick up on is Marcos Llorente. Much better than Xhaka and would finally give us a satisfying solution at the 6.

1 Like

Although we need to sort out that position we have too many already that can play there, and unless Wenger sells either Xhaka, Elneny, Coquelin, I can’t see it happening.

I don’t think there will be any big transfers coming in and maybe only Sanchez leaving.
We don’t have any first team injury problems, apart from Giroud, so I think Wenger is happy with what we’ve got.