Ivan Gazidis

This bald cunt.

1 Like

Ian wright was calling him a fool in his latest youtube video…could have been talking about someone else admittedly but the subject it was on it is more than likely him (around 20s in)

1 Like
3 Likes

Remember people actually not being sure if it was a good thing or wondering why he was ditching us :joy:

This bald cunt of a eunuch

4 Likes

“World-Class CEO” :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

U should have never quit man, you could still be the all time undefeated poster but u relented in ur defense of Wenger. Such a shame, it’s clear Gazidis was holding this club back. With Pepe, Laca, Auba, and Ceballos, by my calculations Wenger would have us scoring about 200 league goals.

3 Likes

That Swiss ramble thread today really underlines what a SHIT job he did.

Responsible for our on-pitch decline, just so the cash reserves and profit margins would look good so he could give himself fat paychecks.

When it became apparent Wenger wasn’t able to turn lemons into lemonade to award the 2 of them big cheques anymore, went and panic bought some truly awful players on big money, trying to use stats to skimp out on proper quality.

Ended up straddling us with some absolute shite. Nice one.

Looking back, arseblog was bang on a out this guy, whenever something big happened at the club, something mildly positive he made sure to put himself front and centre for the cameras. Barely seen otherwise.

Proper fraud.

@Gio yous are so fucked bro.

4 Likes

What a cunt you are

2 Likes

We are almost out of the woods now tho. Emery is really the final remnants of the Gazidis era. Of course there are a couple players but they can easily be dealt with by benching.

I was actually a bit surprised that when Raul took over that Emery wasn’t sacked immediately because you’d think a new regime wants their management choice in place. Although I guess I see the thought process behind keeping because even tho I’m one of the biggest Emery haters from the moment he was hired, imo u still need to give the guy more than just one season. We are regressing even more tho now so I think the writing is on the wall.

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but Sanllehi was hired by Gazidis too.

So I am vigilant re. Him.

On topic, fuck you Gazidis. Milan fans lurking, this guy is a cazzo Di merda and he will ruin you.

3 Likes

I agree Gazidis did a poor job starting the decline. He’s been gone quite a while now but it looks as if the decline is just picking up pace now.

The latest scapegoat is poor old Dick Emery. Personally given the long term nature of this problem I think it goes a lot higher than poor old hopeless Dick.

Bollocks. He’s getting stick because he’s shit. The transfer team have brought in a lot of good players over the last two summer windows and he continues to serve up shit and struggle to imprint any sort of identity on this side.

5 Likes

He is the perfect guy for Milan to continue their run of absolute mediocrity and fall from grace. He successfully oversaw the very same programme at Arsenal.

P.S. Buy Xhaka

4 Likes

To be fair, although we have bought some good attacking players, the defence has been neglected for several seasons and the CB position is the worst I have seen it.

1 Like

I could begin to forgive us being shit at the back if there was any coherence in attack, but there isn’t, which is my point about us having made good signings but Emery still serving up shit.

2 Likes

I quite agree Emery needs sacking within the next week (barring a great turnaround in virtually no time at all which I don’t think likely).

My point is Sanhelli and the Kroenkes put him there and we still have Mustafi, Xhaka and a highly inconsistent Ozil in the squad and then we added a centre back who’s now given 2 penalties in 4 games and that’s not Dicks fault. He’s a head coach and Sanhelli heads the football side of the club now and player recruitment and retention. Even Pepe has done a good Gervinho impression so far although I hope it changes.

The club has been on a downhill slide for well over a decade now. To put it all on poor old Dick who’s been here just over a year and people (Gazidis and Wenger although I thought they should’ve been sacked years before they left) who are no longer at the club is just not right. Sanhelli and in particular his masters need to sort this out but I’m not holding my breath.

We were sliding before Dick was here - very badly. Wenger was a star before 2008 and shit afterwards. The change of fortune since this current regime came in was stark and it continues to slide. This goes a lot higher than Dick and his unfortunate impression of being a football coach.

2 Likes

That’s not really what’s happening though. The buck stops somewhere though and if generally positive moves are being made by Raul and co (decent transfer business, seemingly good exec appointments, whatever they have going on with how they are now conducting loans, etc, etc) and none of it is paying off where it matters well then he’s gonna be on the receiving end of much of the blame. Ultimately that’s a big part of his job.

Part of Raul’s is recognising that and making the change.

6 Likes

Stealing a living you fraud cunt

Dumb bald cunt.

Who the fuck shows off a tunnel?

3 Likes

12 Likes