Isolation

You’re right. Don’t think I know any of their album covers other than OK Computer.

Spot on mate. My second favourite Radiohead FWIW @YJYUX

1 Like

Yeah, some of the artists I knew or guessed, but as for titles, no idea. Where we were doing the marking and people were shouting out answers, I was like “how do people remember or know album titles?!” Even my favourite bands/singers, I’d struggle to name their albums.

1 Like

There are probably about eight on there where I know neither artist or album, maybe ten where I know both. For people of our age and older, it’s a pretty good quiz. Good mix of iconic albums from our early adulthood and adolescence along with older classics too.

yes thanks @Craigie :giroud2: man I should’ve gotten Park Life tho.

And @Robin_L write [spoiler*] bla bla [/spoiler*] without the *. you can see in your preview if it works.

Exactly. The age range of the friendship group doing this quiz is 28 to 33.

1 Like

@Robin_L this is the easiest way to do spoilers btw. Hit that blur spoiler button and it generates the tags for you, then just type the secret stuff in between them.

Toggle whisper :eyes:

This is the second time I’ve posted since you wrote the above, can you see the other one?

Also do you guys not have that option? I’ve never paid any attention to it at all, or tested it out, til now.

No I can’t see it or the post haha

1 Like

Absolutely savage that first post

Not really that sure what the point is, just a way for us mods to chat shit about you lot I guess. Or maybe we can do it to hide your posts too, so other people can’t see them but you think they still exist. Like when people get shadow banned but on an individual post by post basis. We once shadow banned someone on OA, they went on for months not realising nobody could see their posts :joy:

3 Likes

Topo :joy: I remember that. Reading the posting statistics for the day week etc and he was topping them all and I was so confused :joy::joy:

1 Like

I feel like I have been shadow banned once or twice

One positive of isolation for me is I’ve barely had a drink in 4 weeks, really such a social drinking merchant/ when I’m attending sporting events.

Haha, nah you haven’t. Nobody currently on here has. Not entirely sure if it’s possible on the newer iteration of OA. Though to be fair, I probably have no idea about 90% of this forums capability. Doing useful stuff is @Bl1nk’s job (insert joke about unlike in real life)

@Calum I had no idea you cottoned on (or just forgot), I should have known that you can’t slip anything by Mr OA

4 Likes

Shadow banning is still possible I believe. We can also impersonize users on Discourse. As in post under their name and avatar.

We may have already used it, a couple of times.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was being discussed on MDC (remember that) or something haha that’s how I cottened on :joy:

1 Like

So people just ignored me?
That’s even worse.

Fuck you OA

6 Likes

I still mourn that. You didn’t even like it, I seem to remember. But I bloody loved it. There are some members on OA who didn’t chat so much on the main forum, but on MDC they gave their life story. It was nice getting to know people. DAMN YOU ALL FOR VOTING TO GET RID!

1 Like