Ismaila Sarr

Buy him nowwwww

Can’t judge him to much on a performance roasting Nacho Monreal.

2 Likes

Depends on the price. If he’s available for around 15-20m then yeah.
Also no, he doesn’t walk in our team.

This wasn’t judged on tonight he’s been :fire: all season. We should be getting him before he becomes untainable for a club like ours

1 Like

Don’t know much about him… looks good on FM =)

Also perfect age to bring in someone as Auba is getting close to 30.

Unattainable? F’n Sarr? Are you mad? F’n Bournemouth can buy Sarr. :joy::joy::joy:

:+1:

We can’t buy Sarr when he’s 25 as he would be too expensive and we wouldn’t be able to get him as a bigger club would.

Need to buy when they’ve young is that easy enough for you to understand now? :joy::joy:

He’s a good talent but let’s not go hyperbole here.
Don’t mind him on the cheap but he’s not a “can’t miss it” talent.

1 Like

With respect I won’t bow down to your football scouting knowledge

2 Likes

He must’ve dived about 10 times in the match

2 Likes

Fit right in at Spurs or Pool then.

I really liked it when he knocked the ball past Monreal and then ran it out of play. He’s a generational talent and must go for £100m+ this summer

2 Likes

Arsenal held preliminary talks with Rennes for Ismaila Sarr last week

Goal France are credibly reporting that Premier League top 4-chasing side Arsenal held preliminary talks with Ligue 1 side Rennes following the Gunners’ 3-1 1st leg defeat to the Brittany side in France last Thursday.

21-year-old Sarr has been tracked by Arsenal for several months, at the initiative of former Head of Recruitment Sven Mislintat, but the board member’s recent departure has not resulted in the dousing of AFC’s interest in the Senegalese international winger.

Got the sense that some here view him as a pace merchant, but this isn’t Wenger’s Arsenal anymore. Think we could do with someone like him. If he has the potential to become a true great that has to be seen.

2 Likes

Fuck Sarr, pay up for Pepe if we get CL. We remember what happened last time we bought the Gervinho instead of the Hazard.

11 Likes

Buy both :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Think Pepe looks a better prospect than Sarr. I wouldn’t say no to Ismaila Sarr but if we’re going to shelling out some money for a forward like these two, and there is a £20M difference between them, we should definitely pursue Nicolas instead.

I think he looks a lot more elusive dribbling at speed, looks to have great vision and has end product.

With Sarr, we’d basically be replacing Welbz.

1 Like

Pepe is being touted as a 70m player already there is no way we would be involved in getting him if that is the case. Barca, Real etc are looking at him also so there is no point us looking at him he is already got miles too much attention.

He dived a lot in the first leg against us. Not sure he would work with VAR next season :henry2:

Well he also had two years and ~50 games more to develop him game in comparison with Pepe. I agree he looks very raw at this point.

1 Like