If you were a billionaire

Trust Luke to become a billionaire and not even want to buy a PS5 :joy:

10 Likes

I could buy one now but can never find one in stock

1 Like

The billions of pounds would definitely be sufficient to land you a PS5 mate, you won’t have to worry about them being in stock haha

3 Likes

honestly I would probably struggle as a billionaire (not with the money side) I could honestly see me not taking care of myself just because I wouldn’t need to go out anywhere, In my life I need exercise, a routine and interactions with people (work is good for this) to stay healthy and sane tbh and without work I probably would struggle to find something else to fill this

does that make sense?

eventually I would be fine because I would force myself to but it would be a struggle

Yea I always thought owing a gym would be the way to go if it making money wasn’t a key concern. Social and exercise all in one.

1 Like

You’re reminding me of the time I played the game Heavy Rain. And the game was making me shower and shave the main character and I was like ‘you haven’t actually done any of this shit for yourself, sort it out’

2 Likes

True dat bro, my uncle and his mate owned a gym in Wembley but all everyone did was take roids or bull shark testosterone :joy::rofl: actively encouraged by the owners. Worst gym I’d ever been to, had like prison showers, no proper changing room and like two cardio machines everything else was basically geared towards weight training.

But it was definitely social not sure about the healthy though.

1 Like

Haha mine would be much more like a PureGym than that :grin:

2 Likes

This is something you probably could finance, enjoy and make very profitable with the right business plan and location tbh if you wanted it. Live the dream.

Although I have business partners who sell my products in their gyms and they’ve really suffered through covid times.

1 Like

Nah it’s not something I want to do, it’s just what I’d do if I won the lotto.

2 Likes

Fair enough, although @LukeTheGooner could easily live his billionaire ambitions of playing PS4 all day on a lower income

2 Likes

Probably not have to pay much in the way of tax

1 Like