Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

See why is there no mechanism for them to come out, admit the mistake and have the authorities impose the ban that he should have served. Obviously does nothing for us but as it stands players just continue to get away with this shit because they aren’t punished. I think players would change behaviour pretty quickly if that was routine and we’d all respect the ref organisations a hell of a lot more.

7 Likes

My blood is still boiling about another Mike Dean special and up to his old tricks with us again

Absolutely disgraceful hard kick at Saka and clear he could see what he was doing

Generally I’d say we got out played for large parts of the game so a point felt fair but with even half decent refereeing we may well have got all 3. I’d say on balance the ref has very possibly cost us 2 points here.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t overly remember Hackett as a ref. Which probably means he was OK.

2 Likes

It’s just categorically a red, it blows my mind anyone couldn’t see it. Distance from goal is just BS as far as I’m concerned. If you’ve turned the very last defender and then have a direct run at goal with only the keeper in your way, youve got a goalscoring opportunity. If youre slow and let the defender back in, or they somehow manage to produce a recent Saliba move and pull out a fantastic last gasp challenge, it just means you had a goalscoring opportunity but didn’t capitalise on it. It doesn’t mean it wasn’t a goalscoring opportunity.

1 Like

smh

Thought at the time he smashed Martinelli in the face with his arm. A borderline challenge for sure.

1 Like

Surprised noone posted in this topic yet. I know we were awful yesterday and that we only have ourselves to blame for not being able to create anything, but how the fuck did Everton not get two red cards?

1 Like

Also

Did Godfrey even check to see if he was alright? Like surely if you mean no malice then whenever wherever you accidentally step on someone’s face you would check to see if they’re ok

1 Like

That’s a good point. You’d naturally be aware of coming into contact with his face.
Bit disappointed a few players didn’t round in on the prick.

1 Like

Normally you’d wait it out till the last minute in the game, then just scythe the cunt.

Really hope someone snaps him in half :grin:
Keown would’ve dished some out to the cunt back in his day that’s for sure

1 Like

We really should have played on him in the second half and got him that red.
He was a lucky cunt and VAR wasn’t any use in those situations but he would of eventually gone.

This ex ref not a fan of Riley

Mcmanaman moaning early on about our players getting at the ref. Sometimes we are way too quiet when it comes to wanting decisions so no issue with that.

United perfected it back in the day

1 Like

I reckon without the yellow the VAR gets Taylor to review the pen call. Can’t embarrass him by getting him to take back a card like that.

Anyway, didn’t remotely help us. Lol

Eh he’s a dummy. Arsenal generally can’t win.

Don’t work the refs? We’re a bunch of softies.

Work the refs? We’re a bunch of cheating foreigners. (I still think Arsenal is largely seen as a club of non-Brits)

3 Likes

I actually liked that we were doing that. We should be doing more of that, with the Godfrey stamp and the McArthur kick for example.

1 Like