Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

The way today’s ref stubbornly refused to bring out a card in that first half had me thinking he’d applied for a job in the prem.

1 Like

I know he’s not PGMOL, but did the ref book Saka when he was down injured?

Yes because he got mad when the ref told him to exit the pitch from the other side.

No he booked Rice.

LOL, I thought you were talking shit here and then checked Livescore just to make sure I’m not losing it. You’re right, Saka isn’t mentioned, Rice is. :henry:

It looked like Saka was shown the yellow from the TV feed, Saka got visibly mad when he was told to exit the field from the other side and when the yellow was shown it was towards his direction.

Thought it was Jorginho at first

Yeah I thought it was Jorginho first as well, but the commentators mentioned it was Rice.

At least the Champions league deem this a foul

5 Likes

Some dickhead panel has got together and decided the goal was the correct decision, and that Havertz should’ve seen red

https://twitter.com/arseblog/status/1722607417073258857?t=J6-fuDzdboLzJS6dP6GJ_Q&s=19

This doesn’t even make sense. If Havertz is a red, surely Bruno’s is also a red.

All that tells me is the corruption runs deep and the independent panel is not in fact independent.

The Havertz tackle whilst reckless did no damage and he effectively missed, the trailing leg caught the player - that is a yellow (unless it was Xhaka)

The goal should in no way have been allowed - the ball is undoubtedly out. G Nev on Sky went out of his way to show with a ball on the edge of the line that it was in, except if you look at the daylight vs the line width in G Nev example and the one in game, you can see that the gap is bigger in the game and therefore conclusively shows the ball was out. The push on Gabriel is a foul, no matter how they want to dress it up, it is a foul. so at least 2 reasons why it is not a goal.

Bruno is a red 100%, you cannot assault a player off the ball and not get a red - that there is any debate is astounding. The rules as per the FA website are explicit

3 Likes

Unfortunately, more total bollocks adding to ‘fuckedup-ness’ of football.

1 Like

Absolute bollocks but I feel like we need to move on now and absolutely smash them at the Emirates.

6 Likes

of course they would, gotta keep the grift going they need those stuffed envelopes they dont get paid well enough you see.

2 Likes

Hahaha no shame this league.

You’ll never get better outcomes on officiating in this league if the officials are getting a Pat on the back for decisions such as these.

4 Likes

Wait so we’re not getting an apology? Ffs our position in the apology league is under threat

8 Likes

Where the fuck has this panel come from all of a sudden.

8 Likes

At the risk of ignorance one thing I want to say is why is there ‘demotion’ or ‘promotion’ for referees? How do you determine what is a ‘Premier League Referee’ anyway? Isn’t every game officiated with the same level of standard? A Premier League game and Championship game is meant to be refereed the same no? What would make an bad penalty call in the Premier League be acceptable in say League One? All the refs in the lower divisions and none of them can cut in in the top division? Based on what? It’s not like we got a batch of Pierluigi Collinas at the top.

1 Like

Well it’s clear as day the PL ‘elite’ group is run like an old boys club and the ‘demotions’ are all a PR stunt for when one fucks up too obviously.

I think there’s merit in refs earning their trade in lower leagues to prove they’re good enough to be trusted with the big money PL games but while the level at the top is so fucking awful, it doesn’t really have any substance.

The standard and rules should be the same, although we all know the lower you go the more kicking/hacking is allowed.

This panel crap equates to this:

school bully takes kids lunch money

kid: calls them bullying scum

Bully…hhmmmm i dont like being called that, it can’t be true i will go get my friends and ask.

‘yeah me and my mates have reviewed this and we all fully agree we are not bullying and are not scum…we will now pay special attention to you’

3 Likes