How to buy Arsenal Tickets for Beginners

Thank you for that. Just talking to my wife, and if it were a title race, we would suck it up and pay the big bucks. I am a gambler, but generally not a good one. ;^)

I think that I will buy the Red Memberships & take my chances.

Hey everyone,
i am interested in the derby on 19.1.19. Which red membership is the best way to get tickets? Do i really need to buy 2 memberships to get 2 tickets or is one membership ok to get 2 tickets? I am from Germany and it is my biggest wish to see Arse nal live :slight_smile: what else do I need to know?
Thanks a lot for your help

Iā€™ve moved your post into here @MarcoOVP . Check out the opening post to this thread, for our indepth guide on how to buy tickets. Should hopefully answer your questions :slight_smile:

Hi, if i buy junior gunner membership can i buy tickets in normal places (not family enclousure) two months before?

Planning a trip for my first Arsenal game ever in April 2024.

Not sure if I want to attend Villa at home or Tottenham away :pires2:

1 Like

Good luck with getting tickets for Spurs away! Home matches are difficult to get now too but keep looking on ticket exchange in the run up to the match, even on the day. As season ticket holders we have to attend a certain number of fixtures otherwise we lose the season ticket. If we canā€™t attend we have to put it on ticket exchange or transfer the ticket which then counts as attending the fixture.

2 Likes

Spurs away is nigh-on impossible.

1 Like

I believe itā€™s very, very difficult for red members and home games at the moment. Even as a silver member you have to be on it as soon as the tickets come out. There is a certain amount of tickets that are reserved for when tickets go on sale to reds but itā€™s pretty small.

Spurs away I would forget about getting a ticket through legit channels for.

1 Like

Good to know. Iā€™ll play it safe and try for the Villa game.

Iā€™ll need two tickets as Iā€™m bringing my relative along.

1 Like

You will need two Red Memberships thenā€¦you can only buy one ticket per membershipā€¦getting two seats together may be tricky too!

City not selling out :eyes:

You would have thought the 200k supporters that Man City said were waiting for season tickets would be scrambling for tickets for this. :grinning:

1 Like

They will blame it on the protests but we all know the truth

2 Likes

Got my tickets on Thursday and looking forward to this nowā€¦hoping we completely outnumber the City fans in the stadium.

I can see the match report now:

Manchester City 17-1 Arsenal: Gunners win crucial moral victory after selling entire ticket allocation.

I think we will give them a good game TBH. We shouldnā€™t go into next season fearing anyone. We have the quality in the side and on the bench.

City wonā€™t care about it. I think weā€™ll win it.

Maybe. City also donā€™t really start playing properly until after Christmas. Might keep the dicking to less than three :grinning:

1 Like