Henrikh Mkhitaryan

I was for this deal at the time. The disappointment will always be on the players attitude. Let himself down here and United.
There’s never any guarantees on signings and he’s one of many that never worked out.

2 Likes

The virus is gonna fuck this all up and he’s gonna be our problem again ffs

2 Likes

When I see a player’s thread bumped, particularly one who I had forgotten was actually our player, my first thought is that they must have caught the Coronavirus.

3 Likes

Considering his wages, getting EUR 10m for him isn’t a bad deal.

Anything more would be a bonus but we can’t have this fraud back sapping £200k/w next season. Get him aaaat

2 Likes

Yeah these moves are taking so long - really shows how damaging bad buys are for a team at our level…

I guess at least knowing he is loaned mitigates the risk that we have to see him on the pitch, but seeing Ozil so much is just a brutal reminder of our bad dealings (and tbf Ozil has had a few decent games).

1 Like

Yours for a packet of pasta :+1:

3 Likes

Our entire midfield could get struck down by the rona and I’d still sanction this sale.

13 Likes

Reports are saying that Roma are prepared to offer £15m for Mkhi, while we are holding out for £22m…happy to play hard but we need to sell him this summer and get him off the wage bill!

1 Like

I’d accept 1.5m.

1 Like

We need money to reinvest in transfers!

What the heck is this :woozy_face::face_with_head_bandage:

Who put that sort of clause in :rofl:

1 Like

Say it @Electrifying Ga…

1 Like

Some bald cunt

2 Likes

But presumably this is only if we use the optional 1 year extension.
Given how poor he’s been since he joined the club and his age surely if we were to negotiate a new contract his wages would be less than the existing £150,000 a week? Let alone £250,000 a week.

Regardless of all of this we should be selling him this season if we can get a decent amount for him.

£10m would be decent. At least one positive of Raiola is he normally gets his man his move which would benefit us greatly right now.

10 Likes

I think everyone wins if we get ten mil for Mhki.

11 Likes

That would be one down, seven more to go.

@Craigie since it’s Roma that fee would be closer to 10 million euros. That is closer too 8, 8.5 million pounds?

How? We’re the ones asking for the money.

It’s £10M.

Good riddance.

Ok now how do we expedite Elneny?