Héctor Bellerin

Chelsea are after a right back. Maybe sell to them for actual money. Or keep

1 Like

Atletico, Villarreal and another Serie A team interested apparently. Hoping for £15-20m

8 Likes

Hopefully it’s Atletico that push on because they’ve got money. They paid £20m for Trippier at 28, there is no way we can’t get £25m out of there for a Spaniard in his mid 20s with international caps and 200+ appearances for Arsenal.

5 Likes

Except for the little issue of Bellerin sucking ass and coming from and 8th place Arsenal team. Why would cholo want a shit RB reject to join the Spanish champions? Makes no sense to me for Atletico to pay that much or even want him…guess we will see. Also I don’t understand why 200 caps for a shit team would matter. Huth probably had 200 caps for Stoke doesn’t mean anyone good wanted him.

That’s pre-covid though. The best we can hope for Bellerin is a similar fee to Xhaka.
One of the things that makes Bellerin attractive to clubs currently is how affordable he is.

Atletico have billionaire owners, and they’re selling Trippier for at least £20m this summer so I’m not buying the “Covid” excuse for a team that just won La Liga

He’s made some questionable buys over the years. Hopefully Bellerin the next :grin:

1 Like

That’s true. They always seem to buy players that on paper don’t fit his style.

4 Likes

Ainsley, Holding and Chambers outlasted him. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Italian clubs being cheap bastards shocker. You just know that option wouldn’t be taken up :grin:

2 Likes

They’ve just got like 70m for Hakimi they can cough up 20m

3 Likes

Don’t they owe a lot of money?

but Inter wants a loan with an option to buy

You can take Bellerin out for as much ice cream as you want, and then you can fuck right off until you come up with some fucking money, or at minimum an obligation to buy him.

7 Likes

He’ll love Milan.

1 Like

No loan with option to buy, 25 million and he’s yours Inter.

1 Like

They’re selling Hakimi for mega money, roll your dicks back up Inter, you zig-zag cunts.

4 Likes

If they loan him it has to come with an obligation and not an option.

8 Likes

And at the higher end of the price scale to make up for the fact they’re loaning rather than buying upfront

Has to stay now.

1 Like