Héctor Bellerin

That last tracksuit is clean. I’d wear it any day of the week, just not so oversized lol.

I’m not much into fashion but I think it’s a personal taste thing. I dress wearing clothes I like, you dress wearing clothes you like. Find it bizarre to pick at someone else’s personal preference in clothes as a stick to beat him with.

2 Likes

Meh Bellerin can wear whatever off the pitch.

That said, at times he is definitely trolling the fans

Man’s dressed like Dot Cotton :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Little old granny Bellerin best Bellerin.

4 Likes

Does anyone else know these people who enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning and go to work, that these two are jealous of?

1 Like

He can wear what he wants but when he’s trying and be a fashion icon, as well as a professional footballer, he shouldn’t complain about people being critical of him either on or off the field.

1 Like

Is he trying to be an icon though? You’re attributing that to him.

He’s a bit of a poser but looks like he’s being himself, can’t say anyone should do anything but that tbh

1 Like

I do like an oversized tracksuit myself. I’d wear something like that.

Especially when the only time you give a shit about them they’re wearing their work uniform anyway

3 Likes

Tbf Beckham got a lot of stick for this and got on with it.
Granted he was busy drawing attention to himself to promote himself as a brand really. Yeah I’m nobody too give advice on clothing though as someone who grew up in band shirts and jeans or football or rugby shirts.

2 Likes

I owned a shell suit. I’m banned from shitting on anyone else’s clothes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beckham and Bellerin, not on the same universe, right?

Bellerin would muller him in a conversation at least.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

Did he have a stroke while writing that?

2 Likes

Didnt inter just get about £67mil for a player and they want to loan Hector. Tight arse bastard want him they can cough up

1 Like

Loan with option go buy, and then agreements over the potential fee and stuff to be made

They’re broke. They have financial issues. That money from Hakimi won’t be going on transfers

Why on Earth would we accept a loan move with no obligation to buy for a starting 11 player? Honestly, dealing with italian clubs is a joke.

14 Likes

these Italian clubs are allways broke yet still somehow manage to run

1 Like