Héctor Bellerin

Why do people drink beer period?

:skull:
To be fair, Auba was sick and Laca is injured. Makes sense.

That’s irrelevant. Bellerin is above Laca in the captaincy pecking order. They both played the other day and Bellerin was captain.

Also, they can’t send someone with Auba’s hairdo to have a serious conversation.

4 Likes

Tbh I wouldn’t mind Hector representing us in all these types of matters. He’s been here the longest and obviously loves the club, even though he’s a bit crap on the field.

1 Like

Sweg, sweg, sweg…what is man doing?
(insert Auba laugh)

Only Hector Bellerin would accept failure

Looooollll

I’m not even going to hold that against Bellerin, that was some cringey bullshit haha

This fucking guy :grin:

5 Likes

Leave him alone

3 Likes

TOURIST!

He’s such a fucking meme

Thank you Hector! :clap:

Thought he played as well as anyone out there tonight.

4 Likes

Hmm I think he was worse than average for giving the ball away/making passes leading to giving the ball away, but he also put in better crosses than anyone else.

Standard Bellerin performance!

2 Likes

This post is layered like an onion :grin:

1 Like

He probably played bad but I’m not in the mood for blaming any player for last night

Bellerins not playing ESR false 9 or doing other mad shit

Yeah he wasn’t bad or wasn’t good, ultimately we need someone better than can take people off the dribble and be a reliable crosser, Bellerin is neither.

1 Like

He’s really lost a burst of pace from his early 20’s

3 Likes

You know what it was, he grew his hair long. His muscles couldn’t handle the excess weight of the hair and he started picking up injuries and it was all down hill from there.

1 Like