Héctor Bellerin

Good. He deserves to be appreciated somewhere.

Hope he does leave our sinking ship and is a success elsewhere. He doesn’t deserve all the abuse he gets.

Abuse ≠ valid criticism for being bad at football

I’m not saying he has never deserved criticism. Obviously he has had bad games.

But I feel he has had an unproportionate level of abuse. He has never been our biggest problem. And the fact that he is Arsenal through and through should at least give him a couple of points. But he gets targeted by fans time and time again, when 9 times out of 10 he is not the worst player on the pitch.

3 Likes

I was just trying to wind you up lol.

But half the time he genuinely is really really bad.

That he is Arsenal through and through (and by all accounts, more importantly, a really good guy) does give him some plus points in my book. I think it does for most, and why others take hits before him.

But he is just really bad now.

3 Likes

What happend??

He respects our club values is what happened

What values? Our stadium is called The Emirates and we have Visit Rwanda on our sleeve.

1 Like

@LordBendtner have you seen this?

I’ll be in Rwanda for a wedding this December, providing Covid doesn’t ruin that. So I don’t want to hear any Rwanda based slander hah.

3 Likes

The club still have some values. They still mean a lot to a lot of people.

No doubt it means a lot to a lot of people. But lets not act like Bellerin is not a total vegan donkey who needs to get rid asap.

The Anti Bellerin movement stops the days the paella fraud is gone period.

I like paella

Overcooked yellow mush with sandy clams, bullet shrimps and a warm Estrella to wash it down. Naaaahh aint havin it.

4 Likes

You haven’t had proper paella at midnight in Madrid

Its a date?

1 Like

Don’t punch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Always had a soft spot for Dolly Parton, aint gonna lie.

:gabriel:

Why do people drink room temperature beer? Never understood that.

after the 5th beer, temperature doesnt matter. And its also an easier way to wash it down quickly.