Héctor Bellerin

Lol @rednwhitearmy had to delete his “fuck women am I right?” :joy: because that was a dumb way to look at the argument made

2 Likes

I’m not on this anti vegan thing, but he declared himself a vegan, beat 2 shitters then sustained 2 major injuries against anyone decent and retired

1 Like

Anyway if an athlete wants to be vegan that’s up to them I actually don’t care, I have don’t get why people are running defence…

This was from three days ago. You are barely trying anymore.

4 Likes

I have chosen not to engage with him - and my response was disproportionate to how I want to have discussions on here. So yes, I deleted it and muted that troll.

But thanks for identifying my reasoning; I’ll be sure to connect with you next time I need it.

1 Like

Its harder than I thought. Bellerin is sucking the life out of me.

Not a good mental picture that one.

11 Likes

People just disagree and are speaking their mind? It happens occasionally on internet forums.

2 Likes

No people are acting like I am hating on vegans and taking it personally, but whatever lol

You definitely seem like the person who is taking other people’s opinions personally, not the other way round.

People just disagree with you, deal with it, nothing to complain about.

Your confused. The protein is completely metabolised. Very few beans have a full spectrum of amino acids. But it is possible to consume a full spectrum of amino acids. It’s just more difficult.

Same with Vitamin D, the only plant I can think of with Vit D is mushrooms.

The other issue is omega fatty acids. You need to consumer flax seeds, chia seeds and possibly other nuts to get adequate omega fatty acids

I imagine he supplements many of these things anyway. I don’t think his drop off is diet related. He’s been slower since the injury. And gaining muscle mass may have slowed him down too

Vegetable protein needs vitamin b12 to break it down and be useful to the body; it is not possible to get it directly from the diet without supplements. Cattle don’t have that problem as vitamin b12 comes directly from the soil; however with meat protein the vitamin b12 is already within the meat itself as the cattle has already ingested it. The protein isn’t metabolised properly and become effectively useless.

You are probably right bellerins problem goes further than just his diet.

Why would I take it personal??? I mean rednwhite took it as very personal to point he muted me and called me a troll :man_shrugging:t5: Everyone else is having a discussion.

Why wouldn’t Bellerin also be taking supplements then?

I’m sure the club nutritionists, or his own nutritionist, is making sure he gets all the right stuff into his body.

You don’t need it in the protein source, you merely need to not be diffecient in it. So providing you have it in your diet you’re fine

1 Like

I agree with that, for me as a top athlete it sort of puts you at a disadvantage when it comes to performance.

Jesus, we actually agree about something.

2 Likes

What do you do, mate?

2 Likes

No I was talking in the abstract lol I am not an athlete

Oh sorry dude :joy:

2 Likes