Héctor Bellerin

You’re not wrong.

I’m not going to join though, couldn’t do it to Phoebes, she was instrumental in turning the public opinion towards the immediate dissolution of AMN. We were on the right side of history with that, as was Bellerin, for that I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Tears in my eyes. What a beautiful love story.
I wish you guys All the best wherever you decide to go. Maybe one Day you Will realise that Bellerin was the down fall for our club and we can All celebrate his departure with a pint.

Many of them go beyond joking though. It becomes abusive.

Imagine you’re a hindu who wants to be a vegetarian and get abused because of it get abused 24/7. I don’t think that’s right. And abusing Bellerin 24/7 for his beliefs isn’t right either.

1 Like

For all your hated, the only one to blame for our downfall, is the Mighty Arteta…

You really do go too far with this and it really gets too hateful and toxic.

I don’t have too much symathy for millionaire footballers. But Imagine for a minute a player read your comments, had too much and killed himself

Whether Bellerin isn’t good enough or not, he at least tries to be. He’s nothing to do with Arsenal dropping off. It’s entirely due to under investment

1 Like

(Or the speculation about his sexuality.)

I might have missed this. But that’s something else that’s unacceptable. You wouldn’t say this to anyone you’d consider a friend or an associate you’d want to be cordial with unless you were a massive cunt

I get people might be angry about our performances right now. But that doesn’t need to be made personal. Fair enough we have shite players. Most of these lot are probably shit at their jobs too.

Not on OA, never on OA.

For all our faults (and there are many) and bad puns, that’s never gone on here.

That was more of a twitter or Reddit thing. Especially when he started doing fashion stuff and a quite possibly by a lot of rando twitter users pretending to be Arsenal fans.

Genuinely think it’s the other way round.

Holding is in no way a great CB, but his weaknesses are exacerbated by the defensively awful (AWFUL) Bellerin.

The numbers show this. The eye test shows this. Everything shows this (about Bellerin being bad defensively)

3 Likes

Truthfully I think both are really easily replaceable, both are awful defenders, I actually don’t mind Bellerin’s game going forward but I genuinely see nothing redeemable about Holding’s game, he’s passive, unathletic and can’t read danger.

If I had to replace one in summer, I’d prioritize Holding. Complete nothing defender.

A smarter, more experienced CB could perhaps martial Bellerin better and help mask his weak defensive game.

I have to say I disagree bro.

Bellerin is bad whether it’s Holding or whether it’s Luiz next to him.

And he makes them worse, because to mask his defensive game, you just have to do his job, which means you are doing 2 jobs. And then the whole defence is fucked.

Gabriel ended up having to do 3 jobs Vs Benfica the other night because Luiz and Bellerin were stinking out the place.

The solution to the holding problem is there tbf - we don’t need holding to leave, we don’t need to buy another CB. We just need Arteta to stop being a ‘smooth brain, dirt pounding forehead’.

The solution to the Bellerin issue is harder.

Bellerin in attack is pretty poor too imo.

4 Likes

Yeh definitely Hector needs to go. For two reasons, first he actually has some value let’s make some money off one of our shitters for once. And two, he’s the first choice RB. Holding is a squad player we’ve got Gabriel, Mari, Luiz, and Saliba really should be playing at least next season. Lots of options there at CB not so much at RB.

7 Likes

Hector is too limited as a first choice RB if we actually want to become a force of a team, basically we need another full back on the same wave length as Tierney.

5 Likes

Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day #BellendOut

@LordBendtner Bellerin missing and we ball out.

:pires2:

1 Like

He holds us back so much. Our best performance in ages and he doesn’t play a minute :thinking:

2 Likes

BellerOUT

3 Likes

Really do hope PSG come back in for him

Cmon Poch :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

He will be right back in the team tho, don’t u worry ur pretty little head.

2 Likes

Play Cedric at RB instead of Bellerin and watch us feast. It really is that simple.

3 Likes