Héctor Bellerin

Bellerin is like one of those San Marino/Lichtenstein type players were he is an accountant or some shit by day and a footballer on the side. That’s why none of us should be surprised that he can’t really play football.

2 Likes

You mean a plumber in the daytime and footballer on the side.

He has been shocking all season. Its crazy people dont realise how important of a role fullbacks play these days.
You cant have an elite fullback with a sniper of a leftfoot on one side and a social media influencer with Toblerone touch and zero shot power on the other side.

9 Likes

:joy::rofl: so true

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day #BellendOut

1 Like

Got it from Reddit, but seems believable enough to me :joy:

2 Likes

This backs up what most of us can see bar the odd Bellerin lover. Shocking stat, but very expected sadly.

2 Likes

So bar me then? :sweat_smile:

@Castiel and @JakeyBoy too. Maybe u can throw @shamrockgooner in there.

My love for Bellerin was borne largely from my hatred for AMN, now I achieved his destruction I honestly could take or leave Bellerin. I think his shitness is largely exchanced by Holding beside him though, put and a half competent CB on the right side and Bellerin’s defensive frailties are a little more manageable.

Also maybe I’m crazy but I haven’t seen Jake or Shammy big up Bellerin much in the past. They just don’t moan on about him like some tend to.

Me too, Hector is good enough for us, I think we will end up with far worse if and when he leaves… The way I look at it, he is NOT one of our major problems!

1 Like

I would happily take you on our anti Bellerin team. Im a Big fan of your work. Let me now if you are interested so i can make contact with your agency.

2 Likes

Don’t do it. Associating with @Castiel will damage the reputation of the Anti-Bellerin Alliance.

2 Likes

Kieran Tierney won over supporters off the pitch before he’d even kicked a ball. Rocking shorts and a t-shirt in the pouring British rain and carrying his matchday essentials in a carrier bag being just two of endearing aspects of his manner that differ from the usual, pampered footballer outlook.

He’s also been bloody fantastic on the pitch. Both of them have.

A wicked crosser of the ball and astute in his defensive qualities, he is the embodiment of the more classic era of full-back: quick off the mark and industrious, but strong in the challenge and an evident lover of actually defending . Throw in a few modern ingredients like intelligent running in forward areas, and you’ve got close to the full package.

Likewise, Bellerin has never been more tactically sound, nimble on the ball or varied in his movements. It’s one of those scratch your eyes moments. Arsenal have two, yes, two exceptional full-backs. Already outperforming those of the last decade, they’re well on course to surpass those even before them.

This is from a fans forum…Seems like there are a few of US Bellerin supporters out there…I like him, Aarons is a DREADFUL possible replacement…

1 Like

Not even close to being one of our major problems. Let’s call it what it is, some people don’t like him because he has interests outside of football. Some people don’t like him because he’s very different from a stereotypical 1980s footballer. He’s a good player who will probably never be as good as we thought due to injury. He stayed at Arsenal when his stock was highest and Barcelona or City were absolutely options. He’s been here since he was a young man and totally embraced the club. I also think he’s also being asked to play in a way that exposes his weaknesses. If he leaves I’ll be sad and I have a sneaking suspicion we won’t spend a lot of money on a replacement. It’s going to be Cedric promoted to starter.

3 Likes

Or because he is just not performing as well as he should

Spot on mate…Lets be honest, some people (Lord B), don’t like him because he’s a vegan, always brings that up, and is a fashionista, but hell…so what.
He’s a decent full back, that’s good enough for me…Good on Hector, I’ll say it again…I LIKE HIM.

I think you’ll find that the whole team is struggling with that…That’s down to the twat in charge…NOT Bellerin…

You guys do realise that people joke about the whole vegan and fashion thing. It’s not serious.

This forum is filled with people wearing skinny jeans so their opinion on fashion is useless anyway.

1 Like

I’m not talking about the forum or Lord B.