Héctor Bellerin

Last time I check the definition of a nonce wasn’t a footballer who can’t run as fast anymore. Unless you know something we don’t know you’re moving into the world of slander

1 Like

Hi guys ! I have an announcement to make.

Because of my own free will I have decided to change the name of our segment “Bellerin is a vegan nonce of the day” to “Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day”

its important to point out that this is done of my own free will. And a change of mind on my part.

8 Likes

You got an angry letter from Bellerin’s lawyers you mean be honest :eyes:

5 Likes

i cant comment on what really happend but either way this segment will continue until Bellerin is gone.

4 Likes

This is why people say Arsenal fans are the worst.

1 Like

Yep, not a nice word with nice connotations in the slightest.

1 Like

Would like to see a different option on the right but who can improve this position?

Hakimi

5 Likes

Max Aarons
Hakimi
Lamptey
Pereira
Justin
Atal
Lala
Sidibe
Menuier
Mukiele
Da Costa

And probably many many more.

4 Likes

:sob:

7 Likes

9 Likes

Love the timing of this. Hector gets bashed for his performance against City and now he is linked with PSG again.

This guy is a complete 100% quintessential idiot.

For future reference, when I am raging against ‘idiot reactionary arsenal fans’, ‘people’, ‘morons on arsenal twitter’, I basically mean this guy and his ilk.

3 Likes

“Bellerin should run where the space is”
Excellent deduction

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think those videos do really capture Bellerin’s strength, which is carrying the ball forward and cutting inside.

The problem is that he isn’t very good at passing the ball forward, which contributes to our slow transitions, and also that his natural tendency to go inside can really clash if the winger on that side is also a player that wants to cut inside. This is particularly glaring whenever he and Pepe play together - they’re simply terrible in combination. But I think its also apparent at times with Saka. IMO, the single best our right side ever looked was the one game (Newcastle in the league) that Saka and Cedric played together.

We’re moving toward a system in which our three behind the striker are all creative players that want to drift a little inside or get closer to the goal. We need a FB on the right that does the same things Tierney does on the left - help progress the ball up the field with clever and reliable passing, hug the touchline to give us width, and selectively overlap to put in a well struck cross.

2 Likes

Could today get any better?

1 Like

Strangely enough this is exactly what trippier has been doing for atletico while he was fit

2 Likes