1 Like

Leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave now

1 Like

This guy gets over 100k a week

3 Likes

Bellerin providing the pre match meal for the rest of the team today:

images.jpeg-2

6 Likes

@LordBendtner this video should accompany your throwback every day until he leaves

2 Likes

Lelele im not watching the game for obvious reasons. Content gonna be good :eggplant: :peach:

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked by this image. :xhaka:

2 Likes

4ywadj

7 Likes

Hindsight is an annoying thing.

But in this Covid market, that £20m for Bellerin from PSG was an offer we maybe should have accepted.

I think we let our perception of Bellerin the human being (worth at least £100m) cloud the value of Bellerin the footballer (worth like £5m)

2 Likes

Don’t think that was a serious thing bro, the rumor died out quickly.

Yeah, we didn’t get an offer in but he was in the shortlist.
Wasn’t long after they got Florenzi.

1 Like

Iirc reliable sources said they bid £20m, we asked for more understandably, PSG said no and got Florenzi instead.

1 Like

Just got booked.

He can use that yellow as his leaving card.

2 Likes

I couldn’t give a fuck if he is a good human lol its his football that matters not his personality this isn’t love island ffs

2 Likes

Hi guys. I have an announcement to make regarding our daily segement “Throwback of the day”.

I have together with the Anti Bellerin Foundation concluded that this segment will undergo a change.

From now on it will be called “Bellerin is a vegan nonce of the day”.

Other than the namechange we will now be able to not only use posts from this thread but other threads on OA, Twitter, other Arsenal forums and social media in general will be eligible to get posted in the “Bellerin is a vegan nonce of the day”.

With this change we will be able to boost the quality of the content in here and make sure we can sustain a good flow of fuck Bellerin posts every day.

On the behalf of the Anti Bellerin Foundation we wish you a glorius day and hope you will find this change in procedure beneficial.

Send me PMs if you have any questions or sudgestions to further development of this segment.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Nah not gonna allow that every day.

3 Likes