Héctor Bellerin

Rhetorical question? :xhaka2:

Less fashion shows my friend, more football training doing throw-ins.

3 Likes

He’s had a fucking nightmare drop him for AMN I’ve had enough Robbie

4 Likes

Fucking embarrassing that we have the only professional footballer in the PL to be unable to take a fucking throw in.

Why doesn’t Arteta just punish him with a 2 hour throw in session after a training day??

5 Likes

Player most at fault for the second goal, has a clear chance at goal from within the penalty area, instead plays a woeful pass behind Aubameyang which they go on to counter attack and score from.

1 Like

Stick to your designer bullshit and we’ll find someone who can learn how to throw in a fucking ball. Fuck off.

2 Likes

Awaiting Phoebicas defence of him :eyes:

4 Likes

Defensively gets caught out far to often, can’t take a throw in and his attacking play is hit and miss.

Would be a squad player at a serious club and if he wasn’t happy with that he’d be shown the door.

3 Likes

I have never known a footballer do more than one foul throw. Never.

4 Likes

What an absolutely shit performer regardless of potential, talent or experience. It’s quite a sad indictment that he still starts every week.

1 Like

I would rather honestly see Cedric start against Burnley

1 Like

So do Burnley.

1 Like

One the players that perfectly represent the mediocrity of this club over the last couple of seasons in terms of ability and mentality

1 Like

This plonker, awful footballer. More into his damn hair and trees then he is taking throws. He’s the perfect example of why this club has fallen down the shitter, spineless and too nice. Arteta will play him on Sunday cause he’s in love with him and they have veggie burgers together.

Don’t see in the bigger picture where he’s culpable for much yesterday. Right back isn’t the issue where getting done on counter attacks. We are getting by passed through our midfield before the half way line.
Going forward we don’t have any plans apart from a few crosses that nobody shows for. It’s irrelevant at the moment this position in the concerns.

Be great if he could at least take a throw in correctly.

He didn’t use to do this. What the fuck is the matter with him ?

After effect of vegan diet

Yeah well that’s on him to sort out. I think he’s enough of a professional to sort it. Yeah that’s unacceptable.

Well he’s taking his time. Been doing it for months and a toddler could do it correctly

Well I can’t defend him on it but poor as it is it’s not costing us games as glaringly as some things are.