Héctor Bellerin

I think the bone of contention is that people disagree with you that one player instead of two would suffice.

1 Like

In the long run, they may be right. But since Arsenal can’t do everything this summer, I would put a backup right back pretty low in the pecking order. It already appears that spending on a central midfielder is a lower priority than spending on defenders and wingers. Sometimes when you find a bargain that’s the right fit, you take it.

1 Like

Agree with this in particular, generally don’t disagree with your position either.

1 Like

We should look to sell this guy for big money in January when he’s fit.

If a club is silly enough to put a bid in for him in the summer, we should seriously consider it

5 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I used to like you

Why is this the first I’m hearing of this? I might have put some aftershave on when posting

5 Likes

Yeah that must be it. You’ve lost points now though for wanting to sell the guy who’s going to single handedly save the planet :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fuck Xhaka. Only one man for the big job.

1 Like

I’m incredibly indifferent on Bellerin but yeh, he would make more sense than fucking Xhaka.

It’s half time. We’re 3-0 down at Bramall Lane and then this comes in and gives the players a pep talk.

Undisputedly a mood changer.

17 Likes

You guys are having a laugh right?

Not you Glads

Who would be your choice?

Di Natale

Maybe Aubameyang

It’s times like this you realize we really have no good players apart from ones that came in the last few transfer windows.

1 Like

That you can’t even recall what players we have.
Was stumped to recall players to answer Pheobica.

Such a boring squad

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hector’s gonna have a banging season

1 Like

Because he got a haircut?

Yes DAMMIT, you just dont know how these things work…funky new haircut means banging new season it just works that way :kos2:

1 Like

Apologies :frowning_face: