Héctor Bellerin

Looking suave as fuck.

Oh wow, didn’t see that coming. This chap might finally be back on the way to being likable, just for as long as he isn’t the horrible footballer he has been for the past couple of years.

4 Likes

Still not short enough for me to convert back to the Pro Hector brigade.

1 Like

Phwoar, I would.

Better not show my Mrs these photos, she already thinks Big Hec is fit af

2 Likes

He’s gone for the old Nasri/Ellen ladies trim

1 Like

About the only good progress to come about this club this summer. FFS, handsome cockney Spanish.

Sexy Bellerin is back :heart_eyes:

If i had to choose one player most likely to make a gender change. Heccy would be the one.

2 Likes

Man, that looks worse

Like the latest haircut hipster girls are getting ffs.

Whatever though

1 Like

He may be the best looking guy we’ve had at the club in a long time. He’s moved above Giroud in my opinion or maybe that’s just because I’m still hurt by Giroud’s post EL-final comments.

He’s like a little squinty goblin with a giant head. I honestly don’t get the appeal unless you’re into little squinty goblins with giant heads, then yeh fair enough.

13 Likes

I lost forum’s ability to judge looks when Perez was deemed good looking and dreamy.

Thank god for that

2 Likes

Fuck ,will have to watch AMN in right back for at least 5 games, don’t think I can handle it.

2 Likes

Or Mustafi in a three

:mustafi: :papa: :kos2:

Nah. Lemina will fill in there until Hector is back.

Sustaining the good ol’ playing players in their preferred position tradition.

1 Like

Like me

1 Like

Arsenal can’t do everything this summer. If they can address the central midfield at a reasonable cost and find someone to better fill in for Hector all in one player, I just don’t see the problem. Why waste this summer’s transfer budget on two players when one will suffice?