Héctor Bellerin

This is so pointless.

He has the chance to play again, I am happy for him.

Frustrating we can’t manage to sell someone like Bellerin, I know he’s shit now but when you think 2-3 years ago you’d have got good money it’s deflating.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Might have to start paying for La Liga TV

1 Like

Bye Bellerin, ya cunt

3 Likes

1 Like

And gone

1 Like

Incredible. Gives me a huge boost to maintain interest in an already destroyed season.

3 Likes

Good luck to him for the season.

I haven’t rated Hector for a while but I’ve always quite liked him, I think he seems like a pretty decent guy. I don’t think he was always up to scratch but I always think he gave a shit. I think he had a genuine connection with the club and the city, and the fans too, even if that wasn’t necessarily reciprocated as time went on. Wish him the best Betis and with his career.

Though I wouldnt rule out him being our first choice next season, Arsenal is always finding new and innovative ways to confuse and disappoint the fanbase.

2 Likes

I think just getting him out of the squad will be good for the team, he doesn’t strike me as a clearly disruptive influence but I think he’s an icon of our failed period for the last 10 years and probably holds a bit of sway with certain players in the squad.

3 Likes
1 Like

Can’t remember the last time I saw Bellerin smile. The state of him during preseason was depressing. Good for him getting a much needed change of scenery. His dad must be ecstatic!!

5 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

He looks good. I like him now that he’s not an Arsenal player :joy::joy:

1 Like

Why do we need 3 pictures of the cunt. 1 is more than enough.

1 Like