Héctor Bellerin

Must be the fastest player over 50 yards in the Premier League ? Occasionally gets caught out of position but it usually matters little as he just recovers it with leg speed.

Welcome to Barca. :arteta:

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/kboj.mp4

1 Like

Reading the gossip columns today, we’ve reached out to give Bellerin a 5 year deal and make him one of the higher paid players on the team. City reached out to gauge our interest in selling over the summer, and Barca mentioned that if they paid £40m they could get him. So seems like a good thing we are going to tie him down to a long term contract.

Stick a nice 80m release clause in there for good measure I say.

FIFY

I reckon release clauses are going to become much more of a thing in the PL over the next few years. Definitely something we should be looking to add if we get Hector, Ozil and Sanchez signed up.

Suffered a minor injury.

Last think you need is players like Bellerin picking up injuries against a shit kicking San Marino under 21 side.

OH JESUS CHRIST

Debuchy at RB then? Was he with the Spain u-21?

Lets just pray its a knock and nothing more, I don’t even want to start thinking about seeing Debuchy in our starting 11.

1 Like
2 Likes

WTF? Injured? :bellerin:

Surely he won’t be disloyal and leave in his 2nd full season. Even Fabregas and van Persie did at least 5 years. :weary:

Just want him to sign that contract extension so Prick Guardiola fucks off.

1 Like

This is a story we’re just going to have to get used to hearing. At the end of the day he’s one of the best young right back in the world and he’s came up through our ranks after a very good footballing education at Barcelona.

The only way Wenger would ever consider selling him is if he starts kicking up a fuss and should that happen I can’t see us accepting anything other than top dollar for him. I genuinely like to believe the days of getting dicked over in transfer fees due to contracts are over.

Worst case scenario we get a disgusting amount of money for him that we should use to go out and buy someone world class for up front but probably won’t.

Yikes. I worry City could be an attraction for Özil, too, Silva is getting old…Maybe Özil isn’t a Guardiola player, though?

Not even close to worst case scenario

I mean, yeh, I guess he could die or something tomorrow and we wouldn’t end up with anything.

2 Likes

Sources close to the player insist that Bellerín’s preference is to join City, where he would be reunited with Pep Guardiola. The pair crossed paths during Bellerín’s…

Reaks of bullshit.

1 Like

Expect Piquè to come out and say: “Hector has Barca DNA” :bellerin: