Héctor Bellerin

Duncan Castles claiming we’d look to swap with Draxler, despite the fact Draxler is a free agent this summer :rofl:

2 Likes

Annually? Pah. Try thrice weekly.

2 Likes

Would be totally justified given the amount of times people (me included) have tagged you on a wind up mission haha

1 Like

Talk about replacement, I would get a Xhaka replacement to play with Partey (not journeyman Dani Ceballos), an upgrade of Holding, a true RW (not Willian/Saka/Pepe) and a Auba backup before replacing Bellerin.

I don’t really rate him, but the hate towards him is just out of proportion IMO.

2 Likes

Rich coming from a guy that abuses the manager of our football club on a daily basis. Get a grip.

1 Like

Arteta said everything was footballing reason, and it was all his responsibility and on him. He said it.
So, I blame him for the downfall. My grip is fine and I aim my target right.
Get it?

1 Like

Haha, you’ve said this before bro and it’s false.

Lamptey can and does defend, he could improve in that area but would be an excellent replacement for Bellerin.

Him and Tierney on each flank would be insane.

2 Likes

This is the number 1 thing that needs to happen to allow this team to control and move the ball faster.

I’m willing to live with everything else if Xhaka is sold or pushed to 4th choice.

6 Likes

Replacing Bellerin does NOT move us up the table significantly…However, replacing Arteta does exactly that!

2 Likes

Let’s try both we may just win the league then.

2 Likes

Imagine being able to use both flanks

4 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE I think it may be time to try your Nelson as a RB idea.

1 Like

Osei-Tutu was doing really well before fucking up his hamstring. I wouldn’t mind respecting hale end at rb.

1 Like

Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day #BellendOut

9 Likes

Please never stop this

2 Likes

:heart:

I’m sorry @Phoebica but is this guy capable of ever taking a man on and beating him anymore ?

2 Likes

Awful awful awful performance. No pace, no technique, no muscle, no nothing. Just pure carrot and soya milk. Get the fuck out of this beautiful club!!!

1 Like

John Barnes knows what he’s talking about :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Bellerin is a vegan bellend of the day #BellendOut