Health and Fitness

I love how the bowls nearly bigger than the box of cereal. Enjoy your 3 servings lol

2 Likes

I’m a 150g of cereal type of guy lol. Think the serving size on the box is 31g so it’s effectively 5 servings :grimacing:

1 Like

Having tasted them I’m giving them a 6.5/10. Something is missing, I’m not sure what it is.

@BizzySignal
@Cristo
@Castiel

4 Likes

Lol just bin everything in the picture.

What did the bowl do wrong?

4 Likes

A spoon :wink:

2 Likes

Fair - was it the texture/consistency you didn’t enjoy maybe? They do get a bit soggy quickly

Crunchy Nut is king.

1 Like

This is my current shape at about 2,700 calories a day. Slowly trying to grow my physique across the board with priority on legs, chest, arms.

Recovery from covid, gastro and general fatigue has gone well. Now to fire on all cylinders and start to explode as winter approaches.

12 Likes

Goddamn boy, digging the Baki shorts and the whole anime physique in general. Also nice mirror and radiators. Everything in the picture very 9/10 tbh.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Gonna dedicate the next few weeks to Meadows rows and some Meadows workouts lol. God bless that man

Big take away for me with Meadow’s is make sure you’re still doing this shit 20, 30, 40 years from now man. I know you’re thinking about competing and I appreciate that’s a different fucking gig. I’m probably the last person who should talk about drugs and hell if I had the opportunity I’d cycle tomorrow to get rid of my taylor swift legs.

Just don’t let it ruin you, you’ve already got the Hollywood physique which is more than any dude could want. Imo big shoulders small waist is the dream, but I do understand the allure of bodybuilding hard.

2 Likes

I’m not gay or anything but wanna swap bodies

3 Likes

My biggest thing in this is longevity it’s why I’ve always been a slow gainer rather than a fast gainer. I prefer to add 2-3kg of quality muscle tissue in a year then slab on 10-15kg of muscle and lose my lines, shape and damage my flow.

I like my structure and shape, and hopefully over the years I can just keep adding good quality muscle tissue without compromising that flow.

My desire to compete lies strictly in the challenge to obtain the kind of conditioning you need to be on stage. I’ve always wanted to put myself through the 16 week struggle and suffering lol

4 Likes

Your leg is a freakshow. I love it. Fair play.

Speaking of bodybuilding, I normally don’t like it on women but some women carry it well and I have to say I have the biggest crush on this Canadian strong lady called Jessica Buettner

I consider her my “weird” crush haha

But god I find her so attractive lol

https://instagram.com/djessicabuettner?utm_medium=copy_link

Bro are those crocs :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve got black, white, camo. You name it. :man_shrugging:t2:

Camo to try and hide the fact you’re wearing crocs :grin:

5 Likes

Started a really nice little routine for these sunny days this summer.

5k fasted cardio,
50 double unders w/ weighted skipping rope,
10 squats,
10 explosive burpees,
x 2 to 3 times as a finisher.
zero bumble bee casualties.

Been doing it every day this week and it’s been an absolute treat in the 24 degree weather, getting my tan on and sweating buckets. Reward myself with some peanut butter and a banana to replenish and then just chill in the sun listening to music or an audio book.

4 Likes