Guess the player?

Yep, your go my g

Too easy for @AbouCuellar so he can’t take part in this one. :slight_smile:

Francisco yeste

I remember him being awesome on an old FM

1 Like

Casting an eye on AM and I’ve noticed someone has posted a thread based on this game which has gone down like a lead balloon. Reckon it will prove to be more popular on here judging by the lively quiz thread.

Rules seem pretty simple - first to guess the player gets to post the next picture.

First challenge…

Quite a popular thread on the go on this already.

Is that Vivas?

Oh is there? Could you link me please.

You guessed correctly. Mr Vivas himself.

I’ve merged the threads. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got himself sent off against Man Utd? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Wrong tree.

1 Like

I’ve gotta turn over a new leaf

2 Likes

Clue please :joy:

Was one of the older players in (what I presume is still) our youngest ever 11 we fielded in the Champions League.

1 Like

Not the older of the hoyte brothers?

Justin? No, but you’re in the right timeframe.

Is it Kerrea Gilbert? Tried thinking of not very successful, probably British young black players who were with us at the time.

That’s what I’ve got.

1 Like

Correct!

And what do you mean not successful, he won a Leinster senior cup with Rovers. The joint 4th most prestigious trophy in Irish Football!

3 Likes

Oh, my dear boy, it seems there’s been a frightful misunderstanding here. I merely meant he wasn’t particularly successful at Arsenal. I’m aghast at the thought thay my comments could be perceived as a slight on the value of the Leinster Senior Cup, a cup which we all know to be incredibly prestigious.

3 Likes

Gosh, forgot about him. Came through during the final season at Highbury didn’t he?