Granit Xhaka

This is why the transfer window is both loved and hated. Absolute fraudelent bollocks to tweet.

1 Like

Tbf there were some strong links to Bayern lately so you could say this is an update.

:hipster:

1 Like

The way the talk was in the last few weeks of the season made it seem like this one was all set to be announced before you could click your fingers.

1 Like

We probably get the Rice and Xhaka announcements within a day or two of each other

Pinto and Mou are apparently in London regarding Scamacca and there are faint rumours Xhaka is also on their agenda.

They had interest in him last summer was it? Could drive up his price a little if they show serious interest

Not too late for Xhaka to go to Saudi so he can continue slam dunking on Kante.

https://twitter.com/0161Darren/status/1673850985838518274?t=Hlk4ggtb3kAYcJW1RCgMcw&s=19

1 Like

20m should be the bare minimum for a player who is never injured, natural leader, in his prime and is more than good enough to dominate the BundASSliga. Pay up mfers.

12 Likes

I might be crazy…
If the price is not right, just keep him for another year and let him go for free next season.
As we need his experience for CL this season, and a token of appreciation.

2 Likes

We’re spending 200 million + this summer.

Sales need to be made and this is one of them. Staying not an option.

1 Like

Don’t forget, he had the house keys, worth an extra £5m easy.

1 Like

Did you forget about the big red button on Edu’s desk that says “CANCEL CONTRACT”?

1 Like

Surely, the club is past that dreadful stage.

Xhaka in today’s market should fetch at least 20 million.

:jorginho:

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1675401627103010817?s=20

Wouldn’t be completely adverse to keeping him. That said, him and Havertz are nothing alike so it would require a system change. Rice, Partey, Jorginho, Havertz, Xhaka, Odegaard and ESR is pretty stacked and experienced.

I wonder if any other teams would push for Xhaka? You’d think he’d want Champions League though.

As much as I want him gona ASAP, I want good money for him

Hes a first team player who still has alot to offer another club, absolute no way we should be selling on the cheap