Granit Xhaka

He’s has arguably one of his best seasons and still no club wants him. :grinning:

You mean another somewhat big club doesn’t have use for a one paced, one footed midfielder who acts like a hardman but is actually just too stupid to have personal insight into mistakes.

1 Like

Leverkusen are a CL team now, would be rich for Xhaka to come to Arsenal, be shit, never play a CL match for us mainly due to him being a trash can, only for a CL club to buy him off us lmaoooooo :joy::joy: won’t happen tho Seoane is a genius he wouldn’t want this scrub shitter.

He’s actually shown the door.

lol

Least suspicious thing I have ever heard.

If we managed to get rid of him because of sketchy betting stuff it would be very funny.

Arseblog :joy::clap:

6 Likes

My juju is strong.

Youll learn to know that Im truly not a Granit Xhaka fan.

The sooner he goes the better. We will never move on as long as he is considered a part of our first XI and squad.
Thats why id love to get the Tielemans deal over the line as it means we have someone to finally replace him.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Soon to be moving up the ‘most Premier League appearances for Arsenal’ ladder. Pires, Wright, RvP, and Cesc are in his sights.

He’ll go above all those on that list. I’m looking forward to his testimonial

1 Like

Right, he has to go now. Not funny. Can’t fathom my kids finding out Xhaka has 200+ caps for The Arsenal.

6 Likes

You best not have any then

3 Likes

So you agree no kid should be subjected to that information

Delighted you’re back Granit. Looking forward to another season watching you play.

2 Likes

That kid actually resembles Xhaka a bit
:kroenke:

2 Likes

You must be well gutted that he’ll probably have to miss the American tour

Unbelievably to believe.