Granit Xhaka

Don’t you fucking dare. It’s a disgrace if he winds up with a testimonial at this club.

Xhaka will retire a bigger Arsenal legend than Fabregas, deal with it. :face_vomiting:

Cesc is already dead to me. Not a legend, just a mercenary.

2 Likes

Shall we put his statue next to Bergkamp’s?

Next to? Fuck no.
Replace it with? I’m keen to say so.

1 Like

That could only happen if it was a statue of Xhaka on his knees…doing up Bergkamp’s laces. :grinning:

1 Like

It’s going to be hilarious when he becomes our all-time highest appearance maker and bags a testimonial :rofl:

1 Like

Scenes when he captains the side to European glory.
I can already see those Xhaka v Vieira debates resurfacing.

3 Likes

Would look a bit weird to have a bronze pile of poop next to Bergkamp’s statue but I guess it would make for an interesting photo op. :laca2:

It’s a complete paradox and I can’t name a similar situation at Arsenal.

Everyone from a purely professional sense, in the football world it seems, rates Xhaka and his character. We the fans (not all) only have the eye test to go by and judge him on a fraction of what his personality is on the pitch/in interviews to gather that he needs to be upgraded.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to think of a situation like this at any club.

Question time…

Will Xhaka be a starter for Arsenal in 22/23 ?

I’m gonna say a resounding yes.

3 Likes

If we get Tielemans, he’ll be rotation or step in if/when Partey gets injured

Xhaka won’t do rotation football. If he’s staying he’s starting.
It’s all on this for me.

3 Likes

I’d rather someone like Bissouma than Tielemans.

AO thoughts if we got 1 ? Bissouma or Tielemans??

Come take you man Jose, we thank you in advance. God bless. :pray:

1 Like

Always being helpful

2 Likes

The work doesn’t stop :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think that’s great. He should go coach there full time. He can show them what an amazing professional he is. I’m sure all his players will show up on time and train super duper hard.

1 Like

Preparing himself for his badges so he can be one of Arteta’s touchline entourage. Guy is never leaving the club.

5 Likes